1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Rooting in the playoffs

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Half Empty, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Half Empty

Half Empty Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +661
    Some will figure they can back the Pack, but as one of those who feel they're done after this weekend, I wondered how others feel about the eventual winner. Personally,

NFC
    The Cards are my favorite - non-winner, no problem with any players, coaches, owner
    Redskins and Carolina tied - Hate Snider, don't care for Newton, but no real heartburn with either
    Vikes and Seahawks - no way, no how, for obvious reasons

AFC
    Steelers - have never disliked anything about the team, almost felt bad beating them in our SB, and they're coming in very much like the 2010 Pack did
    Hard to choose between Manning-less Broncos, never-been Texans or Chiefs, and long-suffering Bengals
    Patriots - no way, no how, would hate to see them build on their legacy - fortunately, they've looked like the Pack recently

2. Packers_16-0

Packers_16-0 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +46
    GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!

3. Half Empty

Half Empty Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +661
    Well, given your screen name and mine, I guess that should have been expected. :)