Rooting in the playoffs

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some will figure they can back the Pack, but as one of those who feel they're done after this weekend, I wondered how others feel about the eventual winner. Personally,

NFC
The Cards are my favorite - non-winner, no problem with any players, coaches, owner
Redskins and Carolina tied - Hate Snider, don't care for Newton, but no real heartburn with either
Vikes and Seahawks - no way, no how, for obvious reasons

AFC
Steelers - have never disliked anything about the team, almost felt bad beating them in our SB, and they're coming in very much like the 2010 Pack did
Hard to choose between Manning-less Broncos, never-been Texans or Chiefs, and long-suffering Bengals
Patriots - no way, no how, would hate to see them build on their legacy - fortunately, they've looked like the Pack recently

Packers_16-0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some will figure they can back the Pack, but as one of those who feel they're done after this weekend, I wondered how others feel about the eventual winner. Personally,

NFC
The Cards are my favorite - non-winner, no problem with any players, coaches, owner
Redskins and Carolina tied - Hate Snider, don't care for Newton, but no real heartburn with either
Vikes and Seahawks - no way, no how, for obvious reasons

AFC
Steelers - have never disliked anything about the team, almost felt bad beating them in our SB, and they're coming in very much like the 2010 Pack did
Hard to choose between Manning-less Broncos, never-been Texans or Chiefs, and long-suffering Bengals
Patriots - no way, no how, would hate to see them build on their legacy - fortunately, they've looked like the Pack recently
GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
H

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, given your screen name and mine, I guess that should have been expected. :)

Members online

Latest posts