1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Ron wolf may get street named after him

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ivo610, Apr 10, 2015.

1. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. sschind

sschind Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +498
    I hope it isn't my street. I just printed up a couple thousand return address labels and I'd hate for them to go to waste.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. yooperpackfan

yooperpackfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +567
    Wolf Run would be good.:D

4. Sky King

Sky King Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +954
  5. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,230
    It'll take another 5 years for that to happen. Wolf deserves something a little more immediate -- and a lot more 'grand' than a short street. The City of Green Bay and the Packers need to trek into the realm of the ridiculous for this one because Ron Wolf's fingerprints are all over the Green Bay Packers of today. Harlan deserves all the recognition he gets to be sure ... slapping the Executive Committee back into the corner they so richly deserve ... but Ron Wolf ... Ron Wolf turned this organization into what it is. Not just on the field but the front office as well. Were it not for Ron Wolf, think Cleveland Browns ... think Jacksonville Jags ... I'm not making this up young guys, you had to be there ... the Packers were a laughingstock until Ron Wolf came to Green Bay.

Ron Wolf deserves something bigger. The stretch of the newly renamed "Interstate" Hwy 41 in Brown County should be renamed ... Ron Wolf Turnpike ... something BIG, not a cul de sac.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,312
    I nominate "Wolf Pack Run" as the name.