Ron wolf may get street named after him

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope it isn't my street. I just printed up a couple thousand return address labels and I'd hate for them to go to waste.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
It'll take another 5 years for that to happen. Wolf deserves something a little more immediate -- and a lot more 'grand' than a short street. The City of Green Bay and the Packers need to trek into the realm of the ridiculous for this one because Ron Wolf's fingerprints are all over the Green Bay Packers of today. Harlan deserves all the recognition he gets to be sure ... slapping the Executive Committee back into the corner they so richly deserve ... but Ron Wolf ... Ron Wolf turned this organization into what it is. Not just on the field but the front office as well. Were it not for Ron Wolf, think Cleveland Browns ... think Jacksonville Jags ... I'm not making this up young guys, you had to be there ... the Packers were a laughingstock until Ron Wolf came to Green Bay.

Ron Wolf deserves something bigger. The stretch of the newly renamed "Interstate" Hwy 41 in Brown County should be renamed ... Ron Wolf Turnpike ... something BIG, not a cul de sac.

Members online

Latest posts