1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Rogers improving

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by JBlood, Dec 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,312
    Jason Wilde of ESPNMilwaukee.com: "Aaron Rodgers didn't take a single snap Wednesday, and yet, when the Green Bay Packers quarterback left the locker room after practice, he did so having given subtle indications that he play in Sunday's game against the Miami Dolphins at Lambeau Field. Now, nothing he did was proof that he will pass all of his required post-concussion cognition tests, get the go-ahead from an independent neurologist and make his 39th consecutive start (including playoffs). But when someone suggested to him that he didn't seem like a guy coming off a concussion, Rodgers smirked. 'What concussion?' he said as he walked out of the room."

If he plays, we win.

2. DTown SBrown

DTown SBrown Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +48
    how does this translate to next weeks game against the Pats? This is from his original concussion earlier this season

3. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,483

I am lost too?

It says vs Miami next week

J did you you know this?

4. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,312
    OOps. Sorry guys--I thought this was today's news. You can drop the thread.

5. Mack_20

Mack_20 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    That article was from October after his first concussion, it has absolutely no relation to the current situation Rodgers is in.. I don't get it..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.