1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Rogers brings Questions

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by slackerbacker, Apr 24, 2005.

1. slackerbacker

slackerbacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Can GB afford to sign him? I've seen approx. 5M as the suggested signing bonus for him. How can GB afford that and sign any other picks and Bubba Franks? I thought they only had 6M dollars to work w/?

2. mattresell

mattresell Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I haven't heard any numbers, but if that $5 million signing bonus is accurate it would be prorated over the length of the contract I believe. But who knows. That's for the accountants to work out.

3. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8

I'm most likely wrong on this but here it goes. No matter what player we got I think would have commanded the similar bonus. Maybe a DE would have cost less? QB's do seem to be more expensive huh? I dunno this is a good question though. Hopefully Ted has this figured out because I sure dont lol an we all know Ted relies on me TONS!