Rodgers out for Pats game? Not so fast...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Do remember that the concussion was Rodgers fault. Even Mike Vick slides. This wasn't the superbowl or an important make or break game to get into the playoffs. He should have slid. I think he should rest this next game and come back against the Giants and Bears, the two teams we NEED to win. I think we can play with the Patriots even with Flynn. I don't think Flynn is that bad. Heck every other team can win with a backup or third string QB why can't we?

Mike Vick slides now after cracking his ribs and missing about 4 weeks

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do they get mri's at preseason?

They do the testing for a baseline that is used on Rodgers now..

I don't know. Functional MRI, which is being investigated at brain injury centers, is not widely available.

DTI (diffusion tensor imaging) is another variation of mri that shows other anatomic areas of the brain, the connections between cells, that are often injured in concussions. Brain injury centers are using this as well.

Both of these modalities could be used in evaluating players. Nobody knows whether they will result in better care, but unless things like this are investigated fully we'll never know.

Seems to me that if the NFL is serious in addressing brain injury they would take the lead by participating in the research that is being done at centers.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I assume he will be in a speed helmet this weekend if he plays. Same kind as Clay wears.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im not a Dr. or nothing like that but i think this comes down to what arod tells the Dr. just like in the game they saw arod got knocked the hell out, but they still let him go the next play. I think arod will play this game, there just playing cat and mouse with the patriots. What more test can they do right now? Im pretty sure if he was showing symptoms all week they would have ruled him out no question right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts