rodgers not practicing

Dieseljunkie12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now I know I am not a fan favorite here in regards to my opinion on Rodgers not playing a lick of preseason games, but according to the ESPN he is not even taking first team snaps in practice. Perhaps an under the radar injury? I understand everyone's opinions on not wanting him to get hurt playing a game, but I don't understand the reason he is not even practicing.

D

Deleted member 6794

Rodgers mostly taking snaps with the scout team during yesterday's practice probably means he won't play on Thursday vs. the Raiders.

bigbubbatd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McCarthy has talked a ton about limiting Rodgers "pitch count" so this isn't a surprise. The staff wants to see the young guys play qb.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No reason why Hundley & the young guys shouldn't take a lot of the snaps with the 1's & 2's last week & this week as they're playing with them the first couple of games. Next week should be AR's longest preseason stint so I would think he'll be back taking more snaps with the 1's after this week. Coaches want to play Hundley as much as possible in preseason so he's ready to go in-season, if needed.

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hundley should play as much as possible. I think he could be good trade bait one day.

D

Deleted member 6794

I'm perfectly fine with Rodgers not playing a lot of snaps during the preseason as long as he gets enough reps in practice. He knows the offense and should be ready for the start of the season even without playing in meaningless games.