Rodgers is talking now!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DONALD DRIVER
- Said nothing changes with Rodgers as QB. The plays stay the same, the cadence is the same, the only thing different is the face. That says a lot about Driver's confidence in him, unconsciously comparing him to Favre's talents.

That's my new favorite word - cadence.

I'm going to start using that in a sentence. The thing is, I have no idea what it means.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Funny how kids are sometimes(a lot of times) smarter than adults. Yes, a very dumb question. If Rodgers fails that means the Packers fail. Any true Packer fan doesn't want that to happen.

I hope Rodgers kicks *** so these reporters will have to change their tune, and the types of questions they ask. I would hate to have to deal with those morons every week. No wonder Favre cut back last year to about every other week.

Yeah. We should mock the reporters with more stupidity, showing them just how stupid their questions are.

"Mr. Rodgers - if you throw an interception, does that mean the Green Bay Packers turned the ball over?"

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
DONALD DRIVER
- Said nothing changes with Rodgers as QB. The plays stay the same, the cadence is the same, the only thing different is the face. That says a lot about Driver's confidence in him, unconsciously comparing him to Favre's talents.

That's my new favorite word - cadence.

I'm going to start using that in a sentence. The thing is, I have no idea what it means.

A cadence is a rhythmic flow of sounds in language. So when Favre yelled Blue-42 Blue-42 Hut Huuut - that was the cadence.

Members online

Latest posts