Rodgers had knee surgery after playoff loss to Arizona

• Thread starter Deleted member 6794
  • Start date

Crockett&Tubbs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Probably happened in Detroit when Ziggy Ansah hit him low.... or was the culmination of some other stuff.

CashInFist

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And he was still Superman when he needed to be. Let's not forget that. Dude is the best on the planet right now.

Crockett&Tubbs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And he was still Superman when he needed to be. Let's not forget that. Dude is the best on the planet right now.
Agreed. He is the best.
But he also has underperformed in playoff losses to Seattle, San Francisco twice.
He also missed Janis deep twice in the Arizona game. One an underthrow that shoulda drawn a DPI call, and the other he threw too late and out of the back of the end zone. He's capable of making those throws. Had he, we probably would have won and played at Carolina last week...

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe him not being able to plant his foot firmly might explain *some* of the accuracy issues we have seen.

CashInFist

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe him not being able to plant his foot firmly might explain *some* of the accuracy issues we have seen.
I'm telling you man, Aaron Rodgers is the best ever besides Dan Marino. He's got it all and then some.

CashInFist

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed. He is the best.
But he also has underperformed in playoff losses to Seattle, San Francisco twice.
He also missed Janis deep twice in the Arizona game. One an underthrow that shoulda drawn a DPI call, and the other he threw too late and out of the back of the end zone. He's capable of making those throws. Had he, we probably would have won and played at Carolina last week...
That throw against the Cardinals scared me. Seriously. I don't know how to explain it. I studied it so much. Just watched it again multiple times. It rocked me to my core. lol

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A minor knee scope just means to me that he's accumulated some crap in there over time. He's played eight seasons as a starter and was bound to start having some of these issues pop up, especially being in his 30s. Having this surgery doesn't surprise me. I'm just glad that he had it right after the game, instead of waiting a few months like you hear about other players doing sometimes. It affects their availability for the following season.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Read that it was for an old injury; he had surgery years ago for a torn ACL in college. Hopefully not an issue.

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed. He is the best.
He played good when it mattered at the end of two of those games and the defense didn't.

When has a QB ever hit every throw? Criticizing every miss is ridiculous. Those teams had far superior defenses to ours, which is why they won. Until we have a defense that doesn't blow the game at the end, or get Rodgers a dominant Gronk type receiver, we're not going to see another title.

mkonyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He was sure mobile for a knee injury to be bothering him much, but then again I'm no doctor. I am more likely to believe him that it wasn't bothering or affecting his play. I've had 4 of those surgeries for sports and if they are affecting play, you'd notice it.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I'm not sure I'm buying this. I understand a scope is routine ... I'm still thinking there was something else physical. Don't know what and could only guess -- and if I were to guess, I'd put it in the Denver game.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A minor knee scope just means to me that he's accumulated some crap in there over time. He's played eight seasons as a starter and was bound to start having some of these issues pop up, especially being in his 30s. Having this surgery doesn't surprise me. I'm just glad that he had it right after the game, instead of waiting a few months like you hear about other players doing sometimes. It affects their availability for the following season.

Exactly it's just a tune up.

Members online

Latest posts