Rodgers concussion?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
True?

And if it is then can use that excuse just like the Brett nut huggers say about Brett and all his ankle injuries since he cant run? thats why he threw that int to loss the NFC championship game? not once b ut twice?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
If that were true, that would certainly explain his play in the 2nd half. He did get up kind of woozy after one of those plays too. Hope he is OK, our backup is good so no worries there. Thank goodness we didn't trade him!

Are you also suggesting that a concussed Rogers plays like a fully healthy Favre!!! LMAO!!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NEVER make an excuse for a talented guy. Rodgers played like **** the WHOLE game. he looks scared. The OL won't get better, so give him a lecture.

Actually, firing Campen should help. He is utterly clueless.

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rodgers wasnt scared. he just got stcuk with no time to throw because clifton sucked horribly. the rest of the oline did really well. and rodgers did have a concussion its not an excuse.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Start Lang and Bulaga next week.

Seriously. Something's gotta change. And I commend Tausch and Cliffy for their services for the last decade or whatever, but it feels like it's time to try something new.

The way Orakpo burned Clifton before he was even out of his stance was embarassing.

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Start Lang and Bulaga next week.

Seriously. Something's gotta change. And I commend Tausch and Cliffy for their services for the last decade or whatever, but it feels like it's time to try something new.

The way Orakpo burned Clifton before he was even out of his stance was embarassing.
+1.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
NEVER make an excuse for a talented guy. Rodgers played like **** the WHOLE game. he looks scared. The OL won't get better, so give him a lecture.

Actually, firing Campen should help. He is utterly clueless.

Ok played like ****, but was the reason cuz of concussion? if so then he shouldnt been out there

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Packers dealt another blow, Aaron Rodgers suffers concussion

We noted earlier that in addition to losing a game to the Redskins, the Green Bay Packers lost four players to injuries today.And we didn't even know the biggest injury of all.Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers suffered a concussion in the...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dunno, it looked like a clean hit to me, but having said that I never want to see guys go down injured that's just no fun. Hope AR is healthy enough for the next game. We need him.

Reaction score
Rogers concussion

i read on nbc sports that aaron rodgers may have got his concussion by being hit high. i tryed looking at videos on packers.com and nfl.com but when he gets hit the camera kinda veers off for his throw. just wondering if anyone seen or taped the game to see if it was a legal hit or not. doesn't change anything but if any one finds anything can you post. there is chatter there that rodgers will be sitting out the miami game

j

check out the hit on nfl.com and you will see the helmet to helmet. these are the nfl rules on quarterback hits so again i think we got swindled. take your pick.
Late Hit

<li id="jsArticleStep1"> The defensive player who is in pursuit of a quarterback has to make a reasonable effort to avoid hitting the passer once he releases the ball. A late hit on the quarterback after he has thrown a pass is often called "roughing the passer," and it results in a 15-yard penalty and an automatic first down. It is a judgment call by the referee, who is the official positioned in the offensive backfield, as to whether the hit could have been avoided. Hitting in the Head

<li id="jsArticleStep1"> Hitting a quarterback in the head is always a foul, even if he is in possession of the ball. Defensive players must get to the quarterback and hit him below the helmet to avoid penalty and record a sack. A blow to the head can be as simple as a slap and as violent as full helmet-to-helmet contact, but both are penalized the same--15 yards.

Read more: NFL Rules on Sacking the Quarterback | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/list_6730101_nfl-rules-sacking-quarterback.html#ixzz123aOBD2u

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010101003/2010/REG5/packers@redskins#tab:watch

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron was hurt on the FINAL offensive play. When he hit his head on the ground...AFTER he threw that stupid pass. So no...today's loss is all on Chokon Rodgers, just like Arizona int he playoffs and Tampa last year. Nice try though.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
apparently the last hit was helmet to helmet rodgers looked for a flag but didnt get one

I was asking about that in another thread. I wonder if they are going to fine the player who hit Rogers (helmet to helmet on the QB, bad idea :nono:), the way the did our Zombo??? If they don't my claws are gonna come out! These QBs are getting too many concussions! Kolb, Cutler, now Rogers... Mind your heads!

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron was hurt on the FINAL offensive play. When he hit his head on the ground...AFTER he threw that stupid pass. So no...today's loss is all on Chokon Rodgers, just like Arizona int he playoffs and Tampa last year. Nice try though.

you know youre an absolute horrible troll? good trolls mask their intentions and get their targets to turn on themselves to rage. you fail at this.

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok played like ****, but was the reason cuz of concussion? if so then he shouldnt been out there

The concussion was on the final offensive play of the game AFTER he threw that dumb *** INT. So you can't even blame the throw on the INT. So choke on another Aaron choke job.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
The concussion was on the final offensive play of the game AFTER he threw that dumb *** INT. So you can't even blame the throw on the INT. So choke on another Aaron choke job.

I ASKED if it was because of it

Not a big Packer fan are ya?

Members online

Latest posts