Rodgers broken collar bone.. Season ending??

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Am I the only one annoyed by hundley gum chewing, or is he chewing his tongue lol? Aaron should not comeback this season and heal.

I commented on this after the Viking game and he was still doing it against the Saints. I have never seen a player chewing gum while playing, which also means no mouth guard. Must be his MO and he isn't afraid of getting his teeth knocked out.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I commented on this after the Viking game and he was still doing it against the Saints. I have never seen a player chewing gum while playing, which also means no mouth guard. Must be his MO and he isn't afraid of getting his teeth knocked out.
Not many QBs wear a mouth guard. I recall Brees not wearing one.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Yeah who needs a mouth guard, teeth are overrated. ;)

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
And this is different from the last many years how? :)

Well at least this year, there isn't the abundance of injuries on defense to blame......so we should be top 10 soon....right? Oh wait, the offense is sputtering and thus keeping the defense on the field too long.......Capers job is safe once again.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well at least this year, there isn't the abundance of injuries on defense to blame......so we should be top 10 soon....right? Oh wait, the offense is sputtering and thus keeping the defense on the field too long.......Capers job is safe once again.
While I still have some masochistic hope that the Packers can pull it together and win enough games to remain in contention, I also hope that Capers will be shown the door.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
While I still have some masochistic hope that the Packers can pull it together and win enough games to remain in contention, I also hope that Capers will be shown the door.

Sad part of it for me, as much as I like seeing the Packers win every week, I really don't want them to just be in games and win just enough for no changes to be made. It feels like this organization needs catastrophic results (Seattle NFCCG Special teams) to actually get serious about firing someone within the ranks. Slocum and his special teams never looked good and it finally took 2 critical glaring mistakes for the Packers to make him the complete scapegoat for that Seattle loss.

Reaction score
Per the article Rodgers shoulder would be stronger then a normal shoulder which was a 100 percent with his new screwed and platted shoulder at 80-85 percent making him better then 100 percent.

https://t.co/5gk9dHiFNJ
Interesting. Also if anyone finds any loose screws around the clubhouse simply bring them back to the team physician just in case
If this metal plate surgery plan doesn’t work. I guess you could say we’re ALL screwed :whistling:

Reaction score
I just hope that ARs injury isn’t an excuse for business as usual. There needs to be a shakeup in this system. Our Defense has consumed too many resources without nearly enough production. That falls in the arena of the GM or DC. I don’t pretend to know which has played a bigger role in our ineptness but a change is certainly in order.

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
Saw him waving his right arm at the crowd tonight, he looks like he already has full range of motion. That is pretty amazing from a medical stand point that two weeks after surgery he is already out of a sling and raising his arm over his head. This is good news packer fans!

LambeauLombardi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would Aaron leave us if at the end of his contract if we don't improve this **** show? McCarthy should be on the hot seat. Capers *** is already burnt.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Per the article Rodgers shoulder would be stronger then a normal shoulder which was a 100 percent with his new screwed and platted shoulder at 80-85 percent making him better then 100 percent.

https://t.co/5gk9dHiFNJ

Crazy thing is I was just thinking of this myself in part because of what happened to AP in 2012 when he came back off of that surgery and had that career year. If we get that out of Rodgers ....

YABADABADOOOOO

TouchdownPackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Saw him waving his right arm at the crowd tonight, he looks like he already has full range of motion. That is pretty amazing from a medical stand point that two weeks after surgery he is already out of a sling and raising his arm over his head. This is good news packer fans!

It is absolutely amazing. I fully expected him to still be in a sling. He did not put his right arm over his head, but just seeing him wave right-handed was cool to watch.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
It is absolutely amazing. I fully expected him to still be in a sling. He did not put his right arm over his head, but just seeing him wave right-handed was cool to watch.

Now if they could figure out a way to immobilize and protect that right shoulder. Suit him up and put him out there, I think AR throwing left handed might give us a better chance at winning! :coffee: Oh wait, there's that IR problem.....

TouchdownPackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now if they could figure out a way to immobilize and protect that right shoulder. Suit him up and put him out there, I think AR throwing left handed might give us a better chance at winning! :coffee: Oh wait, there's that IR problem.....

When Aaron Rodgers broke his left collarbone, there was an ongoing concern about the risk of breaking it again if he returned too soon. It happened to Tony Romo. I totally agree with the decision to put him on IR instead of going week to week this time and hope he only returns if we are still legit playoff contenders in Week 15.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
When Aaron Rodgers broke his left collarbone, there was an ongoing concern about the risk of breaking it again if he returned too soon. It happened to Tony Romo. I totally agree with the decision to put him on IR instead of going week to week this time and hope he only returns if we are still legit playoff contenders in Week 15.

You do understand sarcasm right? :coffee:

Even if AR is ready to go at the end of the season, there is absolutely no reason to play him, unless the Packers are still in the hunt for the playoffs and that isn't looking likely.

TouchdownPackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You do understand sarcasm right? :coffee:

Even if AR is ready to go at the end of the season, there is absolutely no reason to play him, unless the Packers are still in the hunt for the playoffs and that isn't looking likely.

I did understand the sarcasm in that post. But be forewarned, I don't always know when people are being sarcastic.

That is the team's plan right now - don't put him on the field if we are unlikely to make the playoffs.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score