Rodgers and the belt on podium: The most badass thing ever?

SoCalPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was the best thing ever. When I saw Clay putting the belt on his shoulder, I just smiled

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The best part for me was that me and my gf were waiting for him to do the championship belt, and he does it one-armed while holding the super bowl, so we're all like OMG THE CHAMPIONSHIP BELT...

and THEN Clay brings out the REAL Championship Belt and we pretty much lose our ****. Greatest moment ever.

Skarecrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got the impression that Rodgers didn't know about the belt ahead of time, it was something Mathews (and probably a few others were in on it) surprised him with. Gotta love a strong bond within a team.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got the impression that Rodgers didn't know about the belt ahead of time, it was something Mathews (and probably a few others were in on it) surprised him with. Gotta love a strong bond within a team.
I think so to.

Man, was that cool!
A-Rod puts it on as part of his celebration and now he's got a real one!
Awesome!

The Lambeau Leap. Championship Belt. The Raji.
This team comes up with the best and most unique celebrations in all of football.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think that was the best moment of the entire post game celebration. I didn't start to cry until then. It was symbolic. All year Aaron has been doing his title belt celebration, now he has a real on to wear and remember this moment forever. Champion, with the belt to prove! Clay is the perfect one to bring it out! I wonder how long the guys have been planning that! They must of know they were gonna win the SB!!! ;)

Members online

Latest posts