Rodgers and the bear fan

Reaction score
I also read that, one of the better stories I’ve read in awhile.
It just confirms to me that he’s a humble guy and down to earth. I think the positive human interaction is so much more important than being a fan of a particular team and in the end the only thing people will remember us by is how we treated them.
Thanks for sharing Longtime

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the positive human interaction is so much more important than being a fan of a particular team and in the end the only thing people will remember us by is how we treated them.
Thanks for sharing Longtime

There is a quote I love...can't remember who first said it. "People will forget what you said. They will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel."

It was a good article and it's always great to hear something like that about someone so recognizable. A lot of the stories we hear are mostly about the negative.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I drove him as an Uber driver.. And he was the same way.. Asking me questions.. Madee feel like he was interested in my life
Crack house? Brothel? Gay bar? To Cutlers house after picking up some eggs? C'mon man! More info! Where you take him?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While it's a nice story and all and it does show Aaron in a positive light, what gets to me is this lady going up to everyone she recognizes as a Packers fan and sharing her story.
How does she start it out?
"Hi there. You don't know me, but I couldn't help notice that your wearing a Packers hat. I'm a Bears fan who also happens to be an Aaron Rodgers fan after what happened to me and let me tell you all about it..." she gushes on for about 15 minutes.
I'm trying to figure out how I would react if she did that to me.
I would probably be polite and just go, "Uh-huh" throwing in a "That's nice" every once in a while as she blabs on.
I don't really want to be bothered by strangers and yet I don't want to be rude to them either.
Guess I'll just leave my Packers winter hat at home if I ever go to downtown Chicago anytime soon.

Latest posts