Rodgers and Homer, what's the deal?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been listening to some Rodgers interviews, and does anyone knows what's the deal with him and Homer? He consistantly abuses Homer. Does he hates him, and why? What's up with that? Anyone knows? It's just fun bewteen them?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Been an on going thing...I would assume that if he didnt like him, he wouldnt do any interviews with him..

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
I believe it started a while ago when Homer evaluated Rodgers below where Aaron thought he belonged – probably had him in the same group as some “second tier” QBs. But at this point I think it’s more in fun than anything else. Rodgers does like, or pretend to like, Homer’s sidekick, “Thunder”. As far as Rodgers talking to Homer, I believe he has signed a deal to appear on his show once a week, taking Tauscher’s spot from last season. Not sure how the lockout affects the deal.

OP
OP
PackersRS

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I believe it started a while ago when Homer evaluated Rodgers below where Aaron thought he belonged – probably had him in the same group as some “second tier” QBs. But at this point I think it’s more in fun than anything else. Rodgers does like, or pretend to like, Homer’s sidekick, “Thunder”. As far as Rodgers talking to Homer, I believe he has signed a deal to appear on his show once a week, taking Tauscher’s spot from last season. Not sure how the lockout affects the deal.

The deal's still in place, but it's not with the show per se, it's with the radio station.

But thanks for the explanation, I thought it might be something like that, wasn't sure.

Members online

Latest posts