1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Rodgers and Homer, what's the deal?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by PackersRS, Jun 11, 2011.

1. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    I've been listening to some Rodgers interviews, and does anyone knows what's the deal with him and Homer? He consistantly abuses Homer. Does he hates him, and why? What's up with that? Anyone knows? It's just fun bewteen them?

2. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    homer simpson?

3. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
  4. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +297
    sounds like fun between them

5. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,477
    Been an on going thing...I would assume that if he didnt like him, he wouldnt do any interviews with him..

6. TJV

TJV Lifelong Packers Fanatic

Ratings:
    +4,176
    I believe it started a while ago when Homer evaluated Rodgers below where Aaron thought he belonged – probably had him in the same group as some “second tier” QBs. But at this point I think it’s more in fun than anything else. Rodgers does like, or pretend to like, Homer’s sidekick, “Thunder”. As far as Rodgers talking to Homer, I believe he has signed a deal to appear on his show once a week, taking Tauscher’s spot from last season. Not sure how the lockout affects the deal.

• Like Like x 1
  7. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    The deal's still in place, but it's not with the show per se, it's with the radio station.

But thanks for the explanation, I thought it might be something like that, wasn't sure.