1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Rod Gardner

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Chamuko, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Chamuko

Chamuko Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Facing a lot of uncertainty at their once beefed-up wide receiver position, the Packers are making a strong push to retain the services of veteran Rod Gardner. Obtained off waivers from the Panthers, Gardner played reasonably well despite knowing only a limited amount of the offense.
    -- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel

Really? No kiddin!!!!!! Finally someone has discovered that we are facing uncertainty at the receiver position !!!!! They are close to discover warm water and chocolate milk !!!!

I just hope that this time TT does his job and not only gets the idea that he got a deal, like happened with KR, and gets Rod Gardner signed !!! Take him for signed when you see the guy sign the contract and the ink gets 100% dried !!!

2. HatestheEagles084

HatestheEagles084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Oh my God

This inner-lingo of initals is really starting to confuse me, it took me five minutes to realize it was koren robinson, who isnt even a packer, yet gets his own initial status anyway, wtf

3. Chamuko

Chamuko Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry Javon I wont use them anymore , by the way I read on another forum that TT THOUGHT he had a deal with Koren and then Koren signed with the queenies and TT got very, very UPSET.

4. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1

OOOHHHHHH....I thought it was Kick Returner :lol: Seriously

5. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I thought that too for a while lol :p

6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I think Gardner is worth resigning. They need all the WR's they can get (other then TO......he's too much of a "me first" guy)
    Whoever is the QB, they need someone to throw to.

7. Chamuko

Chamuko Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Now we also need a good FB too !!!!

And I need to drink a lot of tequila !!!!!