Rod Gardner

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Facing a lot of uncertainty at their once beefed-up wide receiver position, the Packers are making a strong push to retain the services of veteran Rod Gardner. Obtained off waivers from the Panthers, Gardner played reasonably well despite knowing only a limited amount of the offense.
-- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel

Really? No kiddin!!!!!! Finally someone has discovered that we are facing uncertainty at the receiver position !!!!! They are close to discover warm water and chocolate milk !!!!

I just hope that this time TT does his job and not only gets the idea that he got a deal, like happened with KR, and gets Rod Gardner signed !!! Take him for signed when you see the guy sign the contract and the ink gets 100% dried !!!

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
I just hope that this time TT does his job and not only gets the idea that he got a deal, like happened with KR, and gets Rod Gardner signed !!! Take him for signed when you see the guy sign the contract and the ink gets 100% dried !!!

Oh my God

This inner-lingo of initals is really starting to confuse me, it took me five minutes to realize it was koren robinson, who isnt even a packer, yet gets his own initial status anyway, wtf

OP
OP
C

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry Javon I wont use them anymore , by the way I read on another forum that TT THOUGHT he had a deal with Koren and then Koren signed with the queenies and TT got very, very UPSET.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JavonWalker084 said:
Chamuko said:

Oh my God

This inner-lingo of initals is really starting to confuse me, it took me five minutes to realize it was koren robinson, who isnt even a packer, yet gets his own initial status anyway, wtf

OOOHHHHHH....I thought it was Kick Returner :lol: Seriously

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Gardner is worth resigning. They need all the WR's they can get (other then TO......he's too much of a "me first" guy)
Whoever is the QB, they need someone to throw to.

Members online

Latest posts