Reaction score
Kurt Warner
Rod Woodson
Marshall Faulk
Brian Billick

Lot of discussions

2 out of 4 pick Idy over Jets, Faulk picked the Jets

All four pick the Ravens

Bill thinks Dom will get a scheme to make Vick pause and only throw what he sees? Not sure what he means to be honest..They stared into the abyss and still standing..But likes Philly

Faulk...PAck D cant let Vick have big gains..The pressure will be so good that Vick might to have to throw with 3 step drops, and he doesnt think Vick is good enough to do it that fast...He thinks the offense does so much stuff, spreads everyone out, no matter weather....He likes Philly

Kurt thinks the Pack is balanced and the most dangerous team..doesnt think they can contain Vick, will hit him enough though..Likes Philly, but leaning towards GB

Woodson says the Pack is the best NFC team right now..

So 3 out 4 like the Pack

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
SB

Kurt, GB/Baltimore

Rod, GB/NE

Bill Philly/Baltimore

Marshall, Saints/NE

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Woodson has been all over us. I've been watching all his clips for weeks now.

I'm just waiting for Sterling Sharpe to pick against us. Every time he does (he does it purposely) we win.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

I'm just waiting for Sterling Sharpe to pick against us. Every time he does (he does it purposely) we win.

He did, who is the one guy? Baldinger? They both picked Philly

Joe Thiesman picked us

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He did, who is the one guy? Baldinger? They both picked Philly

Joe Thiesman picked us
Baldinger's whole reasoning for Philly winning agains us?

Because they have a new, fast turf.

Apparently, the field will only make them faster. Not only that, it'll make them super humans and unstoppable.

Also, there's a ****** over at SI that stands that DeSean Jackson is unstoppable. Like happened in week one, were he was 4 catches for 40 yards. UNSTOPPABLE.

That's great analyzis right there!

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score

Apparently, the field will only make them faster. Not only that, it'll make them super humans and unstoppable.

Also, there's a ****** over at SI that stands that DeSean Jackson is unstoppable. Like happened in week one, were he was 4 catches for 40 yards. UNSTOPPABLE.

Or how about his last 2 games 3 for 52 and 2 for 32 with zero td's ya the week before he had his 210 yard game but still. T mon will be on him like glue

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Sterling did pick against us this week too. He said he is doing it to cover his bases so he can show up in Philly and still be loved in GB. If it means we win, watev.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kurt Warner
Rod Woodson
Marshall Faulk
Brian Billick

Lot of discussions

Bill thinks Dom will get a scheme to make Vick pause and only throw what he sees? Not sure what he means to be honest..They stared into the abyss and still standing..But likes Philly

Faulk...PAck D cant let Vick have big gains..The pressure will be so good that Vick might to have to throw with 3 step drops, and he doesnt think Vick is good enough to do it that fast...He thinks the offense does so much stuff, spreads everyone out, no matter weather....He likes Philly

Kurt thinks the Pack is balanced and the most dangerous team..doesnt think they can contain Vick, will hit him enough though..Likes Philly, but leaning towards GB

Woodson says the Pack is the best NFC team right now..

So 3 out 4 like the Pack
Is my math fading?
You bold that Bill and Faulk like Philly.... yet say 3 out of 4 like the Pack.... can anyone clear this up? What am I missing there.....

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Is my math fading?
You bold that Bill and Faulk like Philly.... yet say 3 out of 4 like the Pack.... can anyone clear this up? What am I missing there.....

LOL

I typed up the original post with Brians words making me believe he was picking the Pack..

But then when they gave their SB teams he said Philly

So I never changed what I posted..

SORRY!!!

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is my math fading?

I saw that also, and I was going to reply, but decided to wait to read the whole thread. Maybe it's the new math they are teaching, 2+2=3, "good, close enough, you pass."

I'm not going to say anything, give LTF time to edit.

Been watching ESPN from 4:00 am to noon all week.....every ex-player and ex-coach has picked the Packers. All of the commentators have picked the Pack except two---their reason, "Rodgers hasn't won a playoff game"...those two didn't pick eagles either. So it's 100% Packers 0% Eagles.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember another playoff game that no one gave vick a chance against the pack...

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
A few years ago on Brett forum before that Giants game everyone was predicting a Pack blow out..

I was voice of reason saying that the Giants have beaten everyone on the road to met us and not to take them lightly..

Told them how the Giants D is playing lot better and how they can run the ball...Brett slobbers kept point to the 2nd game of the year and how we murdered them

Seemed like no one listened to me and blew me off..

Then after the game they brought up my old posts and apologized for not listening to me

Not saying I am a future teller or anything..

But I dont think the Pack lose this game UNLESS there are some odd ball freaky things happening...I.E Vick running for 100 plus yards

Our D should be able to hold the Eagles to under 20 points..

I think our offense even if not firing on all cylinders should be able to score on Phillys D at least 21 points..

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I remember another playoff game that no one gave vick a chance against the pack...

Actually my feelings about the ESPN 100% Packer pick, is that these same people, a couple of weeks ago were talking Vick up as an MVP candidate. I just was looking at it as "why is he losing that luster?" A lot of guys are studying film for a living, like they were game planning. They must be seeing something.

With all the sports show jumping on the bandwagon, the Vegas line hasn't moved.

Valhalla Express

SKOL VIKINGS!
Reaction score
They said the same thing before the Tuesday night game against the Vikings. Their 'fast turf' didn't help them much.

~Val

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, why do they think a fast turf will ONLY benefit the Eagles? What, Eagles players are the only ones who know how to play on a fast turf? Gimme a break. These are NFL players and that is what the pregame is for to get used to the turf.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, why do they think a fast turf will ONLY benefit the Eagles?
DeSean Jackson, and Michael Vick.
That's their thinking, right or wrong.
And Maclin and McCoy are very fast too.

Anyone here willing to trade Jordy Nelson for DeSean Jackson?

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
New experts

Deon- Pitts and Atlanta

Steve Mariuchi- GB vs NE

Mike Mayock- Atlanta vs NE

Joe Thiesman- GB and NE

So 2 say GB and NE

Lets see what is said next week

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
New one today..

Faulk
Deion
Warren Sapp
Steve Mariucci

Discussed Jets, Pats game (who cares lol )

Deion- Rodgers...LIKE DAT posed on top of his game, Vick like foot work, Brady in the pocket, Manning awareness on the field.

Sapp- wondering why only 10 points vs the Bears, and why so explosive vs Falcons.

Deion and Sapp--- Starks he doesnt know any better, he is just doing it..Doesnt even know its playoffs...

Meaning he is young and just running I think?

Deion says...Best WR in the game...You going to put the Bears corners on that island Gilligan

Faulk- Soldier field is made to slip...

Steve- Old man winter slows down Rodgers

Faulk- Cutler has turned into a championship q/b

Sapp-would be happy with Cutler as a starter if he started a new franchise

Steve-thinks Cutler is gunslinger, getting better, getting into his rhythm

Deion- Likes what he sees in Cutler

Steve- Pack D is special

Sapp- Chicago loves to run angles on offense, but the Pack D-L will penetrate..Deion and Sapp dont think Chicago runs on the Pack

Sapp---Raji is a bowling ball with butcher knives, gets you cut everytime (WTF??? LOL)

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Taking viewers questions..

Kick to Hester??
Kick as high as possible to make Hester fair catch

Rodgers have more rings??
Faulk and Steve think Rodgers will have more SB rings then Brett..Because Ted has built this thing right and finds players to FIT THE SYSTEM..

Out of all 4 q.b left, which one you take to start a franchise

Steve- Rodgers
Faulk- Cutler
Deion-Big Ben
Sapp-Sanchez

Steve picks Steelers
Sapp-Steelers
Faulk- Jets
Deion- Steelers

Steve-----Leading up to drama, and Saps says hurry up

Steve Picks PACKERS

Sapp picks PACKERS

Faulk- Can Chicago front 4 get to Rodgers...Just like the 1st game...Doesnt care its at Chicago..He picks BEARS

Deion- GB best WR in the league, and have momentum
Cutler not making mistakes...Thinks Chicago will not leave the sacks on the field like Atlanta did..

He picks NO ONE!!

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Final installment

NFLN

Deion
Moose Johnson
Michael Irvin
Brian Billick-

Deion GB Wr are best in game...
Jennings is out of his mind
Rodgers a Vick sort, runs to pass...
Reason why WR so good...They go up against Woodson, Tramon...
If they force Steelers to spread out and spread out Troy thats something they dont want to do
Loves Tomlin
Wants Ben for this game
Woodson will have better game
Cuz of the song Black and Yellow picking Steelers...Ben and Tomlin, 2 fg win

Bill advantage for Pack--mindset, we cant run..So they can do things to take place of the run
Uniquely positioned to take on an outstanding Pitts defense...
Wants Rodgers to not run so much or slide
Special teams arent good
Edge to Tomlin for coaching, only cuz he has been to the SB
Until kick off, it felt different..Once k/o its was a reg game
Wants Rodgers for this game
Woodson will have better game
Wont give a winner, it will be 30-24

Moose-Thinks when Finley went down, that was it for the Pack...
doesnt think experince is not something that matters...Pointed out his 1st SB vs Buffalo..They won
Wants Rodgers for this game as long as he has this WR
The thing Gb does might affect Troy, so he thinks Woodson will have better game

Picks GB....Can spread Pitts, depth at WR, running game wont matter

Irvin--GB ability to spread Pitts out, then once Pitts is spread out and respecting the Wr then Starks will be able to run...
Rodgers has been under pressure, everyone has been watching him..This shouldnt bother him to much
Thinks the WR all run the route like they are getting the ball, and they will be open, and Rodgers will sort it out..
Experience before the game is important
Packers need to be aware of all the people..Long deep breaths to controls your self
Wants Rodgers for this game
Troy should have a better game then Woodson
Packers will win cuz of Rodgers