Rivera

Cheezy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well guys we have just lost one of our O-Line men. Marco Rivera signed with the Dallas Cowboys. I saw on nfl.com. I really wish we would have re-signed him.....now i fear Brett may choose not to come back because we lost Rivera and will lose Mike Wahle unless he has confidence that the back ups we train over traing camp will step it up......

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this is crazy...my buddy is a cowboys fan and i told him they should pick up Rivera if we don't resign him. that bastard must have e-mailed Parcells or Jones.

on the plus side, we have built superior offensive lines out of relatively undiscovered talent before...maybe, just maybe we can do it again.

fondypackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow this sucks I knew Wahle would take the money and run but I thought Rivera might show some loyalty its looks like he didn't even think about it, screw him he's a cowboy now...

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Naaah - I knew Rivera "wanted" to stay... he really did - But, he's got three kids to put through College, and everyone knows how that goes...

I just wish it wasn't DALLAS.... Man, how I hate that Team.. nothing personal, ya understand - it's just that they were a thorn in our side all thru the Nineties, when we should have had more chances to make it all the way!

Gonna miss that guy! Him, and his locker room shennanigans.....!

OP
OP
C

Cheezy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well hey look at it this way we wont have to play Rivera for awhile but we are playing Wahle this season....but sure will miss them just hope the guys we got will step up.

NCPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just wish it wasn't DALLAS.... Man, how I hate that Team.. nothing personal, ya understand

Don't fret over it, IPB. It's natural for a Packer fan to hate the cowgirls. They rate just above the queens at the bottom of the NFL food chain. Ol' Jerry Jones will never learn about overpaying for players. The way he's throwing around signing bonus money, they'll be in cap hell before long and he still doesn't have a quarterback.

mattresell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=29.895425+-
I live in Cowboy country and this is making me sick. I love Rivera and wish him the best, but it's going to be tough to see that ugly star on his helmet. (I knew it was you, fredo) Oh well, if it wasn't the 'boys it was going to be the Lions. atleast he's not in our division.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
The Packers aren't fretting internally about the loss of starting guards Mike Wahle and Marco Rivera. On a side note, Rivera's wife, Michelle, was crying in the team's offices when saying her goodbyes. Rivera even apologized to front office employees about accepting the $9 million bonus from the Cowboys.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rivera apparently was working out during his physical for the Cowgirls and now has to have back surgery. Maybe TT knew something no one else did.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
TOPackerFan said:
Rivera apparently was working out during his physical for the Cowgirls and now has to have back surgery. Maybe TT knew something no one else did.

Lets hope he's that smart.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SlickVision said:
TOPackerFan said:

Lets hope he's that smart.

no its nothing too big, apparently he should be ready by training camp. i heard he injured it on the treadmill!?! this morning i threw my back out making eggs...sign me up Dallas!!

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
No, its nothing too big, apparently he should be ready by training camp. i heard he injured it on the treadmill!?! this morning i threw my back out making eggs...sign me up Dallas!!

ROFLMAO - :joy: :eek:mg: :yeah: :beer:

Oh hey guys - just to give ya's a treat off the side..... Here's you daily stop ---

http://sportsbybrooks.com/MP1316.html

Then go back... www.sportsbybrooks.com

Members online

Latest posts