return of the Hawk

D

Deleted member 6794

I too love the idea of trading back to high 2nd plus pick up another pick later or next year. Only way I'd say don't do that is if an absolutely steal drops to us that TT and staff have in their top 10 or 15 overall and he's still there come our pick...then I think you take him no matter position.

It takes another team wanting to trade up though to do that.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
I wish AJ the best of luck. I believe he gave great effort on the field, trained hard off the field and represented the Packers organization with class as well. That's all I can ask of a player. I didn't want him to return to the Packers but not because of lack of effort.

DOCTORAPK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, looking on the bright side ..... the next time we see him chasing an offensive player into the End Zone on a TD pass, where they've fooled him on pass coverage ..... it won't be as a Packer.

Joe2887

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wish him the best of luck but happy he's no longer a Packer. While he was a reputable guy who kept his nose out of trouble he could not run stop and could not cover so there was little point in having him out on the field.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I will always miss seeing his Packer helmet flying out of a pile and will forever remember his long stringy hair that had to be cut once Clay's became well known and actually looked good. :cry:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 6794

Hawk got a two-year, $3.25 million ($500K signing bonus) contract from the Bengals.

Wow, they haven't watched any Packers games lately.

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hawk got a two-year, $3.25 million ($500K signing bonus) contract from the Bengals.

Wow, they haven't watched any Packers games lately.
I just found this out about an hour ago.
So much for my prediction.
I didn't think anybody but the Packers would pick him up.
And then only for backup and experience.