1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Reggie White

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ivo610, May 29, 2010.

1. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,100
    I think you should call him
    (304) 842-9137 ask for mike

2. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    Reggie will always be my favorite football player of all time. He's the reason I became a football fan in the first place and what led me later to become a Packers fan. To this day I can't think about football without thinking about him. I loved to watch him play, I was transfixed. The day they won the SB, I cried, I did the same when they retired his number.

Thanks for posting those videos, Ivo! I can never tire of watching those!

I think Reggie would be proud of the way this current team is playing. I keep imagining Reggie smiling down on them from football heaven. It gets me emotional but I love to think of it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Valhalla Express

Valhalla Express SKOL VIKINGS!

Ratings:
    +65
    Someone like Reggie White inspiring you to become a football fan is fantastic. He was a phenom. Period. It's too bad players like White, or Walter Payton weren't able to enjoy their retirement and grow old with their families. They were quality human beings.

~Val

• Like Like x 3
  4. KilrB

KilrB Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +99

Desmond Howard was really a pretty good choice for MVP. Reggie was really not an impact until late in the game as i recall.

Reggie should have had the honor of being an eternal MVP for the Packers before he died.