Reggie White

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
God Bless Reggie White. He was THE reason we finally won a Super Bowl.
He came up big at the biggest times, unlike that bastard playoff choke artist QB.

They say only the good die young. Well Reggie was a great player and a great man.
I can't believe he's gone. Same with Walter Payton and Payne Stewart.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My favorite player of all time.
If you look up dominance in the dictionary, you'll see Reggie's picture.
He was simply too strong, too fast and too intelligent to be blocked...

Best DL of all time does him right.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will have a couple more videos in the next few days
Sounds good.... do you have the one where he one-arm threw Korey Stringer?
I have the whole 1996 season on tape, all 16 games and all 3 playoff games. I wonder B) if that season was when he tossed aside Stringer and A) where that box is with that whole season.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I almost fell out of my chair when I saw him throw that running back like he was nothing.
I think that was HOF Wide Receiver Cris Carter he tossed like a rag doll.
But I remember Reggie doing that, with ONE arm, to right tackle Korey Stringer, who weighed about 330 pounds.

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He was a BEAST. I remember when the Packers signed him, I was so stoked. I remember reading somewhere that he ran a 4.9 40 and had a bench press max of 550 lbs. My uncle bought me a "Reggie White's Fundamentals of Defensive Line" video for christmas and it showed footage of him on the bench with 4 45's to a side, doing over 12 reps a set. He was the best defensive end ever to play the game. Shame on Bruce Smith for staying in the league an extra 4 years to take the all-time sack record away from a guy who got 1.5 less sacks in 4 fewer years. Reggie White is probably my favorite player ever, although Charles Woodson is making a strong case for it now. LoL

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNFoSVF1zJU]YouTube - Reggie White remembered[/ame]

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPh5ONHOGF0]YouTube - Reggie White - R.I.P.[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO2r0Vm8keQ]YouTube - Reggie White: Heart of a Legend[/ame]

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
anyone know why he changed numbers early in his career?
Nope didn't know he did.... thought he was 92 both in Philly before us, and with the Memphis Showboats of the USFL, and even the U of Tennessee I thought....

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nope didn't know he did.... thought he was 92 both in Philly before us, and with the Memphis Showboats of the USFL, and even the U of Tennessee I thought....

about 44 seconds into the 2nd video you posted is a few shots of him wearing a different number

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This was GREAT!!!!

The qoute of late that comes to mind as he's tossing him aside...

"Child please....."

Now to go back and watch the others!

Why its never used in Reggie highlights I have no idea. If I ever meet steve sabol its one of my first questions.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdRBRq-HZoc]YouTube - Green Bay Packers-Reggie White-Pre Season 1994[/ame]

Heres a home video of him in the preseason signing autographs when nobody else would

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts