1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

reggie white photos on SI

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by engelke, Dec 19, 2011.

1. engelke

engelke Cheesius Maximus

Ratings:
    +20
    • Like Like x 2
  2. sped2010

sped2010 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +18
    Eagles Bears and Vikings all turned black and blue... when they came against the defense of our massive 92... he played like Rambo, on the field that we call Lambeau... his years in the NFL helped to make the Packers gel...

(When I was 12 the Children's Choir I was in was asked to perform at Reggie's retirement. I'll never forget it. I know some people didn't like him in the later years, but he was a decent guy).

3. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,442
    Thanks for posting this! I don't think there is another thread on it but imo, Reggie should have his own forum on here! :)

4. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +850
    Yah no doubt! those were great!
    Packer players,..past and present have the greatest smiles EVER!

That one of him riding the kids bike! The one kid looks a little nervous about the air pressure of those tires! hehee!

5. CourtJester

CourtJester Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Thought some of you might appreciate this short video about Reggie as well, although it focuses more on his college days. I think he would have been 50 on Monday.

6. TJV

TJV Lifelong Packers Fanatic

Ratings:
    +4,176
    I'm into my sixth decade watching the NFL and IMO Reggie White is the best defensive player I've ever seen. He was truly 'a man among boys', even in the NFL. And he was more than a "decent guy"; he was a great man, a politically incorrect speech and his obvious and open Christianity notwithstanding.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    [​IMG]

I love this pic, mostly those sleeves on the jersey, never seen those worn in my time.

8. SanDiegoCheese

SanDiegoCheese West Coast Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +185
    Reggie, was one of kind! A true leader on Defense, a vocal leader and an inspiration of a man. A lot of People credit Brett Favre as the main reason we won the super bowl in 1996 and he was a big part of it, but IMHO getting Reggie from Philly was equally as important he was the glue of the D.

RIP Reggie White. :tup:

9. Hype

Hype Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +35
    theres a pic of Reggie laying on top of a batterd John Elway in .....

was hoping it would be in there

10. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    Reggie White sacking Troy Aiman and Steve Young? PRICELESS

Don't tell me you didn't get tired of the 49ers and Cowboys back then. ******* hated both of them. That's funny too cause I have a deep respect for Troy Aikman, and Young is one of my all time Favorites, but I hated both of those teams with a bloody passion back then.

11. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +420
    Thats a Packers 1987ish jersey, thats kind of odd seeing him wearing it, since I swear we got him later than that.