Reggie White. A Football Life

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you get NFL Network check your listings for their "A Football Life" about Reggie and Jerome Brown. It's been a long time since Reggie passed away. And I just couldn't go to sleep tonight when I started watching the show by accident. In it, Reggie mentions that if he is only remembered as a football player after he's gone that he failed. You didn't fail Reggie. Not even close. Go Pack!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Always kind of wonder if Reggie was on the Juice and that led to his early demise. <Flame suit..ON!!>

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Wish I could have watched it.

There will never be another Reggie, and I don't care if his records are ever broken, to me he was the best defensive end ever.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is the heart and soul of football for me and he always will be so. He's so much more than just a football player. I can't say much without getting too emoti0nal. He was taken far too soon but as they say, Heaven only takes the best.

Eric87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Always kind of wonder if Reggie was on the Juice and that led to his early demise. <Flame suit..ON!!>

Uh, it's not like he died totally without explanation. He had some kind of heart and lung disorder called sarcoidosis, he had sleep apnea, he was abnormally large and overweight, and he died from a cardiac arrhythmia. Among football players who died far too young, we know quite a bit about the conditions he had which may have contributed to it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts