1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Reggie White. A Football Life

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by G0PackG0, Oct 1, 2011.

1. G0PackG0

G0PackG0 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +86
    If you get NFL Network check your listings for their "A Football Life" about Reggie and Jerome Brown. It's been a long time since Reggie passed away. And I just couldn't go to sleep tonight when I started watching the show by accident. In it, Reggie mentions that if he is only remembered as a football player after he's gone that he failed. You didn't fail Reggie. Not even close. Go Pack!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,422
    Looks good

3. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    Always kind of wonder if Reggie was on the Juice and that led to his early demise. <Flame suit..ON!!>

4. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    Wish I could have watched it.

There will never be another Reggie, and I don't care if his records are ever broken, to me he was the best defensive end ever.

5. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,442
    He is the heart and soul of football for me and he always will be so. He's so much more than just a football player. I can't say much without getting too emoti0nal. He was taken far too soon but as they say, Heaven only takes the best.

6. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    I watched the first 10 minutes and am excited to finish it.

7. Helmets

Helmets Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +222
    Great show. I forgot how good and dominant Jerome Brown was for his short career.

8. G0PackG0

G0PackG0 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +86
    On the juice? Come on...

9. Eric87

Eric87 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +39
    Uh, it's not like he died totally without explanation. He had some kind of heart and lung disorder called sarcoidosis, he had sleep apnea, he was abnormally large and overweight, and he died from a cardiac arrhythmia. Among football players who died far too young, we know quite a bit about the conditions he had which may have contributed to it.

• Like Like x 1