Reggie Bush?

Ace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With the Packers drafting Clark and Lowry I don´t condsider the team having a gaping hole on the defensive line.

Eh, we'll see. I love the Kenny Clark draft pick and I think he's going to be a good player, not sure he fixes the position next year though. Time will tell

D

Deleted member 6794

Eh, we'll see. I love the Kenny Clark draft pick and I think he's going to be a good player, not sure he fixes the position next year though. Time will tell

I expect Clark to be a starter in week 1. I´m not as excited about the Packers selecting him but am hopeful the defensive line will at least be serviceable this season.

D

Deleted member 6794

Had we not resigned Starky I would suggest we go after Arian Foster over Bush as a 3rd down guy or limited role guy. But after them signing him I knew we wouldn't see an interesting addition in the RB spot.

Foster is coming off a severe, season ending injury suffered last season. While there´s no doubt he´s a talented running back I wouldn´t have felt comfortable signing him with the uncertainty about Lacy after his struggles in 2015.

Reaction score
Foster is coming off a severe, season ending injury suffered last season. While there´s no doubt he´s a talented running back I wouldn´t have felt comfortable signing him with the uncertainty about Lacy after his struggles in 2015.
I feel like nothing anyone says you agree with anyways so there is no point but you can have your opinion but the money the Pack paid Starks I would rather Foster be in that jersey because IMO it doesn't change the Lacy dilemma next year anyways

D

Deleted member 6794

I feel like nothing anyone says you agree with anyways so there is no point but you can have your opinion but the money the Pack paid Starks I would rather Foster be in that jersey because IMO it doesn't change the Lacy dilemma next year anyways

Thanks for allowing me to have my own opinion. I agree with a lot of what is being posted on this forum but not that the Packers should have signed Foster coming off a torn Achilles tendon.

BTW I haven't seen anyone else supporting your idea around here.

OP
OP
gopkrs

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Foster was a great back. If he goes to NE I hope he has slown down.

Dirty Sanchez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers making moves like this are extremely rare. I would never see it happening with Bush. The Packers have very strict (unwritten) policies and procedures, this doesn't fit into them. Sometimes its exciting to think about these "pick ups" and "what if's", but we all know it would be out of character for the Pack. Go Pack!

DS

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts