Reggie Bush?

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know what the price would be but he is winding down in his career now. He could really be a weapon for AR and I think AR would really be able to use him well. Anyone else think he could be an interesting free agent for us? The problem for me is that I like our 3 backs. Maybe we should carry just one fullback.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think we're going to carry more than 1 fullback as it is. I think and "extra' roster spots will be at pretty much every other position other than RB. I can see either line, OLB or WR being used for those "extras" for development and such. and extra FB might be put on the PS, but any guy with talent at those other positions can't be stashed and will require a roster spot to keep.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe three yes ago. What a shame he never lived up to how good he should've been. What a Shame smh.
the knee injury early in his career. he never healed properly from that. And when he finally did get explosive again, he couldnt last a whole season... bummer.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Had we not resigned Starks, I could potentially see a guy like Bush. But with Lacy's off season weight loss and conditioning program and the money we gave Starks, I will take my chances with Crockett or an UDFA at #3 RB.

D

Deleted member 6794

I don't know what the price would be but he is winding down in his career now. He could really be a weapon for AR and I think AR would really be able to use him well. Anyone else think he could be an interesting free agent for us? The problem for me is that I like our 3 backs. Maybe we should carry just one fullback.

With Bush coming off a season ending knee injury and getting up there in age for a running back the Packers shouldn't be interested in him.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
OOOhhh look ma! Another free agent that I've heard of. Can I have him puuhhleeeze? Can I? Can I? He won't cost much. And he's already trained. He'll be good I promise. He's just looking for a nice home to have one last shot at the ring.

Reaction score
OOOhhh look ma! Another free agent that I've heard of. Can I have him puuhhleeeze? Can I? Can I? He won't cost much. And he's already trained. He'll be good I promise. He's just looking for a nice home to have one last shot at the ring.
I'm glad in not the only one who acts out! Bahahaha.

Ace

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Sooo good, and sooo true. :tup::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score

Oh come on, they all look great from a distance!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He might come cheap but the extra wing that has to be built in the athletic training room for him will not be. No thanks.

Ace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If they sign Reggie Bush to any deal (personally, I don't see any way it happens) and didn't give Dominique Easley a look considering what he signed for I'm not going to be happy.

OP
OP
gopkrs

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only reason I brought it up was because I saw Bush running with more strength on the inside his last year with NO. In Detroit I don't think they gave him much of a shot. Though he would always scare me a bit when he played against us. I think he still has (had?) the speed. If he does; then he would make a very good Sproles type player. I am certainly not sweating it either way.

D

Deleted member 6794

If they sign Reggie Bush to any deal (personally, I don't see any way it happens) and didn't give Dominique Easley a look considering what he signed for I'm not going to be happy.

There's no doubt Easley is a talented player but according to reports out of New England was a locker room cancer during his two years with the Patriots. That's why I understand the Packers not being interested in him.

The only reason I brought it up was because I saw Bush running with more strength on the inside his last year with NO.

That was six years ago though.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd rather have them keep 7 wideouts, then bring on any outsider FA running back, or bring Kuhn back. F Reggie Bush, that guy's career has most likely ended. He's already doing the NFL network HOST stuff, b/c he knows the end is right around the corner. Thanks, but no thanks

Ace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's no doubt Easley is a talented player but according to reports out of New England was a locker room cancer during his two years with the Patriots. That's why I understand the Packers not being interested in him.

And I get all that, but for $600K and none of it guaranteed isn't it worth it to find out? You of all people should be all over this one Captain lol.

D

Deleted member 6794

And I get all that, but for $600K and none of it guaranteed isn't it worth it to find out? You of all people should be all over this one Captain lol.

It´s no secret that I want Thompson to use free agency more often. I´m not advocating for him to sign a locker room cancer that was released by the Patriots because of it though.

Ace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It´s no secret that I want Thompson to use free agency more often. I´m not advocating for him to sign a locker room cancer that was released by the Patriots because of it though.

Fair enough, and normally I would completely agree with you i.e. Greg Hardy and what Dallas gave him last year. But in this case for the amount of $ he signed for, and the Packer still gaping hole (IMO) at the position I would have been all over this one.

D

Deleted member 6794

But in this case for the amount of $ he signed for, and the Packer still gaping hole (IMO) at the position I would have been all over this one.

With the Packers drafting Clark and Lowry I don´t condsider the team having a gaping hole on the defensive line.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts