1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Recording of Pack Radio Network: Super Bowl XLV

Discussion in 'Classified Listings' started by BadgerDiscer, May 13, 2011.

1. BadgerDiscer

BadgerDiscer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I realize the Packers Radio Network may frown on this sort of thing, but does anybody have a recording of the Packers Radio Network broadcast of Super Bowl XLV that they would be willing to share? Anybody know any other source of the PRN broadcast?

2. cheesehurdler

cheesehurdler Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +194
    I have the live recording of Super Bowl XLV on my hard drive. Is that good enough?

3. BadgerDiscer

BadgerDiscer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    That would be fantastic if I could get a copy. If you are willing, how do we go about this?

4. cheesehurdler

cheesehurdler Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +194
    Oh, I'm sorry, I meant live broadcast. I'm afraid I don't have any PRN recordings.

If you're still willing, the files themselves are pretty large (around 12 GB), so sending them would be difficult. But I'm finding a way to compress them.

5. BadgerDiscer

BadgerDiscer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I guess I don't understand. Do you mean you have the live broadcast of Wayne Larrivee's & Larry McCarren's call of the game saved on your hard drive? Or some other broadcast of Super Bowl XLV?

6. cheesehurdler

cheesehurdler Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +194
    I meant the live television broadcast. Like the one shown on Fox.

7. BadgerDiscer

BadgerDiscer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks for trying, but I have that, myself. Of course, I only have it in standard def...... Do you have it in HD?

(you can envision me as Homer Simpson thinking about donuts, now "Mmmmmm........High definitionnnnnnn")

8. cheesehurdler

cheesehurdler Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +194
    No, unfortunately, it would've cost thousands of dollars for me to be able to have the data in HD. I think the only way to have an HD broadcast of SBXLV is on the Blu-ray release, if you can stand it not having any commercials, post/pre game coverage, and local coverage.

9. BadgerDiscer

BadgerDiscer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Is there such a thing? I have the season highlights disc, but a dedicated Super Bowl Blu-Ray would be really cool.