Ready For Seattle

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
who's the ******* that put his ugly mug on my message board? I avoid him for a reason. anyway, since i've seen it, I will comment. He's not serious. He thinks the media slobbering of Rodgers isn't really earned.

anyway, Seattle is a tough match up, but so are we. I expect a good game. Very hard to predict early season games, so I'm not going to. The only thing I do know is one team will be making way too much out of an early season win, and another will be reading way too much into an early season loss when it's all over. Barring major injuries I expect both teams to be relevant in the post season.

I do favor the Packers, and I have no bias what so ever. Not knowing Bulaga's exact readiness does worry me, I remember him getting beat repeatedly by this team once. I also know he's completely stoned this team once or twice too. But if everyone is a go and strength on strength i'm not worried about scoring points. I think our defense is strong up the middle and if Seattle hasn't fixed their offensive line, I can see some big plays, but they won't have consistency on offense to sustain it. But they do have a lot of talent on that side of the ball too.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seattle is a tough match up

We always seem to be a tough matchup for them. I think it should be a great game, and IMO, the biggest factor in the outcome will be the offensive lines- theirs and ours.
Packers,24-20.

King_Pack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can see Rodgers hitting the ground running this season after taking more snaps in pre-season than previous years. I just don't see how they contain us.

GO PACK GO!!

D

Deleted member 6794

I can see Rodgers hitting the ground running this season after taking more snaps in pre-season than previous years.

While I expect the Packers offense to perform at an elite level this season Rodgers playing a total of three series during the preseason won't have a huge positive impact on it.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
How long has it been for Seattle since they last beat the Packers in Lambeau?
I'm not sure but it's been a long time and it's going to be even longer.
Seattle is a great team but they're not the juggernaut they are at home.

D

Deleted member 6794

How long has it been for Seattle since they last beat the Packers in Lambeau?
I'm not sure but it's been a long time and it's going to be even longer.
Seattle is a great team but they're not the juggernaut they are at home.

The Seahawks last won at Lambeau during the 1999 regular season. The Packers currently have won seven consecutive (including two playoff contests) home games against Seattle .

H

HardRightEdge

"Games are won and lost in the trenches" is a cliche from a bygone era, but I think it applies in this game.

Anyway, as Bob Boone said to Tug McGraw, "Tuggles, isn't this exciting?"

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everyone knows who Skip Bayless is and what he does, and given that I highly doubt Skip Bayless reads a Green Bay Packers fan forum, I don't see how he's getting any attention. Hell most media members are paid to act, honestly.

No I meant giving attention as in watching his silly TV show or looking at his Twitter.

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We're gonna need Marty to block on the right side of the line a lot today with Bulaga being out. So annoying.

D

Deleted member 6794

We're gonna need Marty to block on the right side of the line a lot today with Bulaga being out. So annoying.

I haven't seen a credible source confirming Bulaga is out for tonight's game so far.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts