Ravens coming back

OP
OP
S

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yikes 27-17 Flacko is pretty good as he is getting hammerd but is makeing his passes. Lets go no. 4 how about 1 more TD. No turnovers by either team today

OP
OP
S

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
30-24 this game is far from over. Defense is getting killed by flacko or how ever you spell his name. Vikings defense is not a superbowl team. No way no how. The saints will destroy them.

OP
OP
S

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikings will lose this game. Ray Lewis just destroyed Favre for big sack. There you go pack. How big will game in lambeau be?

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think they got complacent after they went up 14-0 they should have just kept going after them.

OP
OP
S

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think they got complacent after they went up 14-0 they should have just kept going after them.
I think it was more about ravens defense.Is there any brett favre magic today? Childress looks like he is pissed. This is funny as the way the defense acted like game was over a few minutes back. Favre pass to rice may save day.The Vikings look overated to me

OP
OP
S

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A nice pic would be nice. No timeouts for ravens.Flacco doesnt miss. damn for a second year guy he looks poised.

OP
OP
S

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can not believe it. the better team did not win this game. I admit it but sometimes it is better to be lucky than good. I can't even boast about this game because we didn't deserve this game.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow. What a finish. These Vikings games have been fun to watch. I could only see about 4 mins into the 4th quarter, for obvious reasons, but both Ds didn't play well. Great play by Favre, great play by the receiver. And Flacco was amazing. Too bad the kicker missed, indoors...

Victories like this one and against SF could very well decide the outcome of the division. It could be realistically 4-2, 3-1, 3-2 and 1-5 right now, with them facing the Steelers and us at home and we travelling to Cleveland, as well as Chicago taking both the Falcons and the Bengals at their homes.

But as it stands, it's gonna take some upsets from us to be able to win the division.

OP
OP
S

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Giving up 21 points in the fourth is ridiculous.
Overated, they will get exposed. A good time to have a bye. Flacco tore them up. I still think they make the playoffs but only because if they play 500 ball the rest of the year will put them at 11-5. I hope the bears lose tonite

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont think the defense is over rated they just went on cruise control after the first quarter thinking that the game was already in the bag. In today's game points can be scored very quickly and teams can catch up at alarming rates.

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont think the defense is over rated they just went on cruise control after the first quarter thinking that the game was already in the bag. In today's game points can be scored very quickly and teams can catch up at alarming rates.

I agree. It looked like they relaxed again after having a good lead in the 4th. The bad:letting the ravens back into the game. The good: they controlled the game against a good team for most of the game. They were able to put up a lot of points against a good team as well. Remember they had a horrible punt that gave the ravens great field position. How many times do you see that bad of a punt(outside of Frost) in a game? That punt was horrible. Don't forget the bad play call either when minn ran instead of throwing before the last fg. Still can't figure why you would trust the d to get a stop when they hadn't had one yet.

There were negetives for sure, but there were a lot of positives for the vikings in that game. The offense is looking better and better each week. They are getting great pressure on the qb. It's easy to look at this and say they were lucky. But they still executed and won the game. They just need to get a hair better on pass d.

I'm seeing all this fear of NO and it is valid, but I also think the viks are being sold short. Good teams find ways to win and they have done that in 2 games this year. NO does look good but they are beatable. As long as minn keeps getting better they will be able to go with them.

i'm not saying they are going to win the sb. I'm just saying they will have a good shot at it as anyone come playoff time

OP
OP
S

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Winfield got hurt in the 2nd qtr and did not return. They picked on his replacement. I missed that he was out. Kevin Williams asked people in the 4th qtr where Winfield was as well. No mention of his absence by the play by play guys. He is a pro-Bowler so maybe that had something to do with the lapse.

OP
OP
S

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree. It looked like they relaxed again after having a good lead in the 4th. The bad:letting the ravens back into the game. The good: they controlled the game against a good team for most of the game. They were able to put up a lot of points against a good team as well. Remember they had a horrible punt that gave the ravens great field position. How many times do you see that bad of a punt(outside of Frost) in a game? That punt was horrible. Don't forget the bad play call either when minn ran instead of throwing before the last fg. Still can't figure why you would trust the d to get a stop when they hadn't had one yet.

There were negetives for sure, but there were a lot of positives for the vikings in that game. The offense is looking better and better each week. They are getting great pressure on the qb. It's easy to look at this and say they were lucky. But they still executed and won the game. They just need to get a hair better on pass d.

I'm seeing all this fear of NO and it is valid, but I also think the viks are being sold short. Good teams find ways to win and they have done that in 2 games this year. NO does look good but they are beatable. As long as minn keeps getting better they will be able to go with them.

i'm not saying they are going to win the sb. I'm just saying they will have a good shot at it as anyone come playoff time
Favre looked great. 21-29 for 271 3 td.s no pic's and a QB rateing of 136 so he did his thing

Members online

Latest posts