ranking the SB match ups

nyghater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we get past the Atlanta then I feel that we are for sure - Super Bowl bound!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I can't believe he's from Wi. and has the Packers first matchup as 3rd...sheese!

I want the Packers/Jets

Packrat12

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I said the same thing about Philly. I believe it to be true about ATL now, and if we win the same thing can be said for CHI/SEA. I think the Packers, and all of us fans, best approach is one at a time with confidence.

That being said. This is the best team in the NFC, and other than NE or Bal imo in the league. If we stay focused, and McCarthy has that down, the sky is the limit.

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want to see a Packers/Steelers Superbowl. The greatest pre Superbowl era vs Superbowl era teams let us crush them once and for all.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Packers-Steelers. Would make the NFL brass happy as heck. Talk about HYPE for that game. I'd hate to have to play the #1 D in the league, but man, what a match up that would be. The greatest franchise in the league (GB) vs the Second best franchise in the league! That would be something for the ages.

Personally, It think we would take them down.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score

its funny because i thought if the Giants beat the Cowboys in 07 we were Super Bowl bound. that didn't happen so i will clearly never expect results again, i just sit and enjoy hoping for a positive outcome these days!

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone that thinks an NFC championship game is a gimmee hasn't been a fan that long. Even going to Seattle wouldn't be easy. And Chicago? That would be the toughest game we play all season IMO.

If I was going to rank the games this weekend Balt Pitt would be right up there with us. Man, the injuries on that game are going to be crazy.

Members online

Latest posts