Ramirez

• Thread starter I asked LT to delete my acct
  • Start date
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Okay, I`m not as up to speed about the workings of the NFL as some of you guys so I have to ask.
When the Packers signed Ramirez literally the other day, does or rather DID he get some sort of signing on fee ?

OP
OP
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I sincerely feckin hope so, otherwise I`d be peed if we were just throwing money around :(

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
The signing may have had a claus in it, making it conditional to make the team in order to get paid. Even if like JBlood said, if it was pro-rated he didn't end up getting jack **** due to the short amount of time he was here. Either way we are not out any real cash.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
The first payment of the $405K would have been paid the first week of the season, so Ramirez would have had to make the team to get paid. I believe he, like other street FAs get a plane ticket (perhaps two if they don't make it) and a daily stipend that doesn't amount to much. He received no guaranteed money and causes no cap hit.

12theTruth

What is McCarthy/Thompson thinking? They've allowed Crosby to have how many meltdowns yet Ramirez gets the pink slip after one... :D

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I think I have finally figured out what crosby's problem is......

TT & MM & a certain forum member have been swinging from crosby's nuts for so long it has given him a groin injury. Kicking can be a tough job with a pulled ********....lol

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The signing may have had a claus in it, making it conditional to make the team in order to get paid. Even if like JBlood said, if it was pro-rated he didn't end up getting jack **** due to the short amount of time he was here. Either way we are not out any real cash.

Lol, some weird off the wall thought here, and I'm not sure how they do contracts, but at the very least if it's prorated based off of the entire year, that works out to like $1,100/per day... He was signed on what, Saturday? So 4 days? $4,400 to show up in Green Bay, kick a few balls around, poop the bed, hang out in the locker room, meet Aaron Rodgers and the guys, check out the locker room and tell Mason Crosby that btw, Packers fans hate you?? Sign me up!!

Just a simpleton with a pedestrian job that lives for Sundays checking in...

Members online

Latest posts