Raji to create "havoc" for offenses

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was one who was extremely high on Raji prior to the draft last year, and he didnt live up to my expectations last year. He did have that nagging injury, so hopefully this year after participating in all of the mini camps and will be there throughout training camp. Hopefully he proves me right, the guy is oozing with potential

OP
OP
N

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was one who was extremely high on Raji prior to the draft last year, and he didnt live up to my expectations last year. He did have that nagging injury, so hopefully this year after participating in all of the mini camps and will be there throughout training camp. Hopefully he proves me right, the guy is oozing with potential

Me too, but I thought Raji would bust out eventually as a playmaker sooner or later. I thought he really pushed guys like Pickett and Jolly into being better defensive lineman.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember one phemomenal, and big play, he made. I can't remember when and who it was against though.

As for a nickname he might earn this year: I hope Viking Conqueror or Favre Smasher.
Or Super Bowl BJ.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember one phemomenal, and big play, he made. I can't remember when and who it was against though.

As for a nickname he might earn this year: I hope Viking Conqueror or Favre Smasher.
Or Super Bowl BJ.
The last one has happened over and over to football players during their leisure time in the big game LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts