Race For 1st!! ( Pick In The Draft )

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Teams With same amount of wins/losses have yet to be sorted last years standings are to the right of the team.

Updated 10/15 All the ones with arrows <<< are updated!

1st. Oakland 0-4 (4-12)

2nd. Detroit 1-5 (5-11)<<<<<
Tennessee 1-5 (4-12) <<<<

Arizona 1-4 (5-11)
Tampa Bay 1-4 (11-5) <<<<
Cleveland 1-4 (6-10)
Miami 1-4 (9-7)
Green Bay 1-4 (4-12)
Houston 1-4 (2-14)<<<<

Pittsburgh 1-3 (11-5)

3rd. Washington 2-4 (10-6) <<<<
Buffalo 2-4 (5-11) <<<<<

N.Y. Jets 2-3 (4-12)
San Francisco 2-3 (4-12)

Kansas City 2-2 (10-6)

4th. N.Y. Giants 3-2 (11-5)<<<
Dallas 3-2 (9-7)<<<<
Cincinnati 3-2 (11-5)<<<<<<
Jacksonville 3-2 (12-4)
Minnesota 3-2 (9-7)
Atlanta 3-2 (8-8.)<<<<

San Diego 3-1 (9-7)
Denver 3-1 (13-3)

5th. Carolina 4-2 (11-5)<<<
Philadelphia 4-2 (6-10) <<<
St. Louis 4-2 (6-10) <<<<
Baltimore 4-2 (6-10) <<<

Seattle 4-1 (13-3)<<<
New England 4-1 (10-6)

6th. New Orleans 5-1 (3-13)<<<
Indianapolis 5-0 (14-2)
Chicago 5-0 (11-5)

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tampa has had some really bad luck and are much better than 0-4. Cleveland looks bad but Miami should win a few games.
While the Titans almost beat the Colts today, they are just a bad team. All of them will brobally win more games than Oakland or Detroit.

The Raiders and the Lions just look god awful.
I say the Packers pick around 5th again.

Reaction score
I'm surprised the Packers can potentially do really bad (4 or 5 wins) this season and end up picking in the 7-9 spots. Shocking really.

BTW - This is Packer related, so I'll move it to the Packer section. :)

*MOVED*

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Raiders
2. Titans
3. Lions
4. Texans
5. Browns
6. Buccaneers
7. Packers

Between 6-10 is where I think GB ends up picking this year.

rundemc

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well its obvious it will be in the top ten now whos your pick or do u try to move down (i would say up or down but thompson only seems to like to move one way come draft day)

PackerFan1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers will somehow screw this up too...

They'll end up picking 7th or 8th after winning the last 2 games of the season or something like that.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerFan1 said:

They'll end up picking 7th or 8th after winning the last 2 games of the season or something like that.

Yeah, no doubt. Stupid idiots they are, ******** up a good chance at building a nice losing culture for their young players to grow up in.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
^ I don't think Favre's done after this year, but hey, even I can be wrong sometimes. I just can't see why he'd come back for one year, since he doesn't seem like the type to worry about the individual records, and surely he wasn't delusional enough to think this team was going to be a winner right away. And if we're all wrong and it turns out he wants to take a few all time records to the HOF, I'm sure he realized he was gonna need more than one season to accomplish that with a rebuilding team!

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
jdlax said:
PackerFan1 said:

Yeah, no doubt. Stupid idiots they are, ******** up a good chance at building a nice losing culture for their young players to grow up in.

No way they have a looser HC who comes from an all loosing culture and a GM that needs 3 hands to find his own butt...

So they will end up with a losing sulture Unless the board gets the job done and fires the GM and the HC.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko...the coaching staff called a complete game. Once again, our vets....Harris, Woodson, Favre, Morency....have let us down at critical moments. I appreciate your passion, but best directed at the source of the problem. At some point, the players have to execute....and this group of individuals killed us yesterday.

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
jdlax said:
PackerFan1 said:

No way they have a looser HC who comes from an all loosing culture and a GM that needs 3 hands to find his own butt...

So they will end up with a losing sulture Unless the board gets the job done and fires the GM and the HC.

:roll:

Well, the thing is that TT....oh wait. This thread is about our draft position. I guess someone got a little confused there.

Also, Adrian Peterson. :D

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would be happy to pick within the top 20, in a good draft we could get quality players at any pick and in any round.

Drafting is a little knowing, a little believing and a whole lot of luck!

Draft position is overrated!

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
Chamuko...the coaching staff called a complete game. Once again, our vets....Harris, Woodson, Favre, Morency....have let us down at critical moments. I appreciate your passion, but best directed at the source of the problem. At some point, the players have to execute....and this group of individuals killed us yesterday.

We had 12 men on the field twice and 10 men on the field once. Two weeks in a row. You'd be ripping MS anew hole by now.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Draft position is way overrated unless your top 3 in my opinion

especially when you got TT. He so far has been the kind of guy to go and get the guys he wants, when he thinks he can get them. as evidenced by our starting guard right now in Colledge.

if we pick anywhere after 5 or 6 it doesnt matter anymore. Just go get the guys youve scouted out to be the best for your team.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Draft position makes a difference in the 1st round. After that it doesn't reallly matter. It's just a matter of finding the good players. Everyone is hoping for Adrian Peterson but I just don't see us being bad enough to get him. I think the Texans will take him in a flash since the screwed up on Reggie Bush.

I think GB ends up trading down and taking Michael Bush from Louisville if they go RB. It's still rather early to telll though and free agency plays a factor into what we would draft as well.

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Based on this snapshot, it would appear that GB will be slotted somewhere between 5-9. I really do not see us rising out of the top 10.

I hope it is used wisely.

OP
OP
P

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Upadated 10/15 all the ones with <<<< are updated, the others without are games still being played or bye teams. 3 of the 4 winless teams have played so far today and they have all won.