Question from a Saints' fan

morningwood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have Vikings' fans always been whiney little girls, or is that something special they added for the 09 season?

God bless you guys for putting up with what has to be the worst fanbase in the NFL. I think the league should give you guys a compensatory pick in the draft for having to listen to those idiots every freaking season.

charlotte

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hahahahaaa !

Welcome to our world! Good luck to the Saints 2morrow!:viksux:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have Vikings' fans always been whiney little girls, or is that something special they added for the 09 season?
That's a good question.
I don't know them that well.
Though my guess is that they are being extra whiney this year because of Burnt Fail now being their QB.
It's not enough for them that he beat the Pack 2ice.
They wanted him to get to the SB to really hurt us even more.
God bless you guys for putting up with what has to be the worst fanbase in the NFL. I think the league should give you guys a compensatory pick in the draft for having to listen to those idiots every freaking season.
Thank you for that. Best of luck to your Saints in the big game.

And I was very happy to see the Saints tear apart the Cards and then beat the Vikes while demolishing Fail.
People say the Vikes were better. Well, if they were better then they should have won the game.
:viksux:

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's a good question.
I don't know them that well.
Though my guess is that they are being extra whiney this year because of Burnt Fail now being their QB.
It's not enough for them that he beat the Pack 2ice.
They wanted him to get to the SB to really hurt us even more.

Thank you for that. Best of luck to your Saints in the big game.

And I was very happy to see the Saints tear apart the Cards and then beat the Vikes while demolishing Fail.
People say the Vikes were better. Well, if they were better then they should have won the game.

I guess Tb has a leg up on GB then eh?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Years of choking and jealousy can do that to you...

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I guess the the league must be whiners too, seeing that certain NO players had to "donate" some cash

charlotte

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You do realize you made that statement to a NO fan, you know the one that dressed like the unknown comedian in years past?

I wouldn't be yakking about dressing up there, viking fan. Let's take a stroll down memory lane and visit your head coach that thinks it's really fun to dress up.

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldn't be yakking about dressing up there, viking fan. Let's take a stroll down memory lane and visit your head coach that thinks it's really fun to dress up.

Ive heard of this. But I havn't seen a pic of it. Do you have a link?

OP
OP
morningwood

morningwood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good to meet you guys, and thanks for the well wishes for the SB.

I sincerely think the Pac is a team on the rise in the NFC and I see you dominating the North next year. Often you can tell who is going to be strong the following year by looking at who came on strong at the end of the year.

Your team was pretty scary looking at the end, I really think it was just exhausted from the road schedule. If you would have had a bye, or even a home game to start the playoffs, you could have gone deep.

You have a QB that will in all probability be in the elite class for the next 10 years, and there just aren't too many teams that can say that.

Clay's Jock Strap

TRK's Hero
Reaction score
You have a QB that will in all probability be in the elite class for the next 10 years, and there just aren't too many teams that can say that.

While I agree with you 100%, this statement will likely make our resident Vike fans think you are a plant...

BTW, I started a thread on another forum at the beginning of the season where I asked "if not the Pack, then who?" Right out of the gates this year I was on record as saying that if the Pack didn't win the SB the team I hoped did was your Saints! Let's hope they do it!! Who DAT???

OP
OP
morningwood

morningwood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hah, true -- but from what I have seen Vikings' fans suspect everyone is a Packers' fan. If you say anything negative about the Vikings their knee jerk reaction is that you must be a Packers' troll. You guys must have really gotten in their heads over the years.

I will say this, beating the Vikings is fun, but it doesn't campare to watching them whine about it. It truly is the gift that keeps on giving. My next jersey purchase will have to be a Bobby McCray jersey just on the off chance I have to travel to MN.

Thanks again for the support.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hah, true -- but from what I have seen Vikings' fans suspect everyone is a Packers' fan. If you say anything negative about the Vikings their knee jerk reaction is that you must be a Packers' troll. You guys must have really gotten in their heads over the years.

I will say this, beating the Vikings is fun, but it doesn't campare to watching them whine about it. It truly is the gift that keeps on giving. My next jersey purchase will have to be a Bobby McCray jersey just on the off chance I have to travel to MN.

Thanks again for the support.

Of course they whine, they are the vi"queens" after all! And yes its very true, they pretty much criticize everyone has "if you're not with us you're against us" routine instead of showing some real class. Any fanbase is better than theirs. It truly shows why the Saints won that game, after much hardship from Katrina and being so close to the big game many times before I'm glad that the saints made it. I'll say it right here right now, Saints win SB 27-20. Whoy Dey? Who Dat SB champions?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While I agree with you 100%, this statement will likely make our resident Vike fans think you are a plant...

BTW, I started a thread on another forum at the beginning of the season where I asked "if not the Pack, then who?" Right out of the gates this year I was on record as saying that if the Pack didn't win the SB the team I hoped did was your Saints! Let's hope they do it!! Who DAT???
Diverging greatly from the subject, I have a personal emphaty with the Browns... Such a storied franchise, lost their team, and haven't achieved any kind of durable sucess since, well, since Jim Brown, really...

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good thing for the Browns fans that Holmgren wanted a "project". Because it's exactly that.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I predict they draft Jarrett brown and Charles Brown with their first 2 picks. I'm confident.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
QB from West Virginia. Probably had the best day out of all the QB's at the Senior Bowl.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh. LOL, didn't get the joke! goddamm, I start a bad one, it gets a nice response, but I'm too dumb to figure it out!

But, hey, like I said, they only won something under Paul Brown, and then when Jim Brown was the RB... So it could only help, right?

Members online

Latest posts