Proposal from Saints Fans

dr61258

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are seven Saints fans that are coming to Wisconsin to deer hunt on Sept. 5,6,7 . After, on Wednesday night we will be staying in Green Bay and attending the game on Thursday. We are looking for a big group of fans that like to party!We propose that if any of you would invite us 7 to your tailgate party, we will bring our pot and ingredients and cook a genuine ****-*** cajun sausage,pork, and chicken spicy Jambalaya. It will be some of the best food you ever put in your mouth. This pot is big enough to feed 250 people. Any of you interested,let me know.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
You had me wondering exactly WHAT you were offering at first... then, I read further and thought to myself, "Oh, a kettle..." :rock:

I hope someone that is going to the game is wise enough to accept your kind proposal. Good home-cooked jambalaya is a real treat!

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
'Thunder Dan' isnt a party animal??? Can i suggest you change his name.....'light drizzle Dan' maybe?

Jamie
Twitter - j_h_stewart

Thunder Dan is a party animal. I'm just saying we tailgate at all six home games we go to and its the two of us sitting in lawn chairs splitting a case of beer with the radio on. Its fun, but I'm sure the original poster is looking for something a little more hi tech in their tailgating experience. LOL at Light Drizzle Dan

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are seven Saints fans that are coming to Wisconsin to deer hunt on Sept. 5,6,7 . After, on Wednesday night we will be staying in Green Bay and attending the game on Thursday. We are looking for a big group of fans that like to party!We propose that if any of you would invite us 7 to your tailgate party, we will bring our pot and ingredients and cook a genuine ****-*** cajun sausage,pork, and chicken spicy Jambalaya. It will be some of the best food you ever put in your mouth. This pot is big enough to feed 250 people. Any of you interested,let me know.

Hope you weren't serious on the deer hunting thing.

White-tail Deer
2011 Seasons
Bow September 17 - November 17, 2011
November 28 - January 8, 2012
Gun November 19 - November 27, 2011

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Aww dudes, I just moved down to Mobile, AL. Enough Cajuns down here I can get that good food any time!

Can't hardly wait for my first Mardi Gras down here.

VBJunkie

Cheesehead
Reaction score

White-tail Deer
2011 Seasons

Luckily... Snipe Season does open that week.

Snipe 2011 Seasons
September 2 - October 16, 2011

morningwood

Cheesehead
Reaction score

White-tail Deer
2011 Seasons

If he is from LA, the dates of the official season are irrelevant, as are the laws on spotlighting, hunted over a baited field, limits on the number/gender of deer taken, and especially any of those arbitrary and silly rules about being sober while you hunt.

Joking of course, I wish I was going up for the game.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
My experience at Lambeau taught me that any number of Green Bay tail gaters are more than happy to have folks from the opposing team join them. I saw folks across the street inviting opposing fans into their yards to join them for the parties. Green Bay folks are some of the most welcoming fans I've ever seen. (Granted I've only seen Philly, Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Washington stadiums besides GB)

Darth Garfunkel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My experience at Lambeau taught me that any number of Green Bay tail gaters are more than happy to have folks from the opposing team join them. I saw folks across the street inviting opposing fans into their yards to join them for the parties. Green Bay folks are some of the most welcoming fans I've ever seen. (Granted I've only seen Philly, Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Washington stadiums besides GB)

I've only been to Lambeau once for a game vs the vikes. We won that one and still no one taunted the folks dressed in full purple and horned helmets. We won and our fans were polite to the losers.

When I went to a Packer game at mile high in denver anyone dressed in the slightest amount of green had **** thrown at them, were heckled mercilessly and at one point I thought a guy seriously wanted to fight over my Packers hat. One woman with a toddler even tried to block the aisle to make it hard to get back to my seat.

A couple of years later I moved into a house that was in spitting distance of mile high. I never felt bad when I saw their cars getting towed from the residential areas during games.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Let me tell you something else about my Green Bay experience. In all those other stadiums I had a little fear for my safety, even with some rather capable men with me. In Green Bay it was like watching a game with family. Those folks have fun in the stands and one doesn't have a fear of getting mugged.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
My mom was born and raised in Chicago and has always been (and always will be) a Bears fan. As a kid in the 70s and early 80s, I was always embarassed when she would proudly go with us to the game vs. the Bears decked out in her Bears outfit. She took a fair amount of ribbing as well as gave it-- but I do not recall ever seeing anything threatening or had anything spilled on us. Maybe it was because she was a woman or with a family-- I don't know. Or maybe it's because GB fans know how to be good hosts to our rivals/guests.

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
On several occasions during games at Lambeau, I have witnessed some belligerent behavior toward opposing fans; usually by heavily intoxicated (can you believe that?) Packer fans. On a good note however, surrounding Packer fans will show their disgust & will often put the offensive Packer fan in their place. For the most part, Lambeau is a friendly place.

ThebigG1966

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We would love to host you and your friends!

We are Packer Fans who tailgate at every game, please reply at:

TheBigG1966 at yahoo

Hope to see you in Green Bay!

Go Pack!

Stephen

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I find it ironic that there will be no venison.

ThebigG1966

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are throwing a huge tailgate for the Saints game. You are more then welcome to join us. We would love to have you. Visit our website TheBigG.info and email us we would love to hear from you.

Thanks,

Stephen

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts