President Holmgren?

Fuzznuts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The thing I don't understand is why the hatred towards Holmgren?

He's the only HC who had delivered the Lombardi trophy to Green Bay since the guy it was named after.

I do think it's a shame that he left GB since we'd probably have one or two more of those trophies though.

scotty

Cheesehead
Reaction score

He's the only HC who had delivered the Lombardi trophy to Green Bay since the guy it was named after.

I do think it's a shame that he left GB since we'd probably have one or two more of those trophies though.

That's true enough, no reason to hate him. His leadership with the Packers is something for him, and the team, to be proud of.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score

For the record.. I don't dislike him in the least... just not cut out for the Presidents job IMO...

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
vegOmatic said:
Holmgren is GM material but should not be considered as being qualified to be a CEO.

Holmgren as a GM could not even understand T.T.'s spread sheet, and he only can dream of having the plan for perfection that T.T. was born with.

It will be on a moon-less dark night at 3: AM in the morning when the City of Green Bay changes the street signs from "Holmgren Way" to "Ted Thompson Drive"

I will be there.... I will have dinner at "Brett Favres Steak House" I will hang around with some of the old timers.... Then I will take my daughter over to the Aaron Rodgers Bar And Grill so she can hang around with the younger Packer Fans who are celebrating the Packers 5th Superbowl.

I will sit back and smile. The memories of Brett will fill my mind.

Then I shall look at the young kids wearing their #12 Jerseys and walk back out onto Ted Thompson Drive to get some fresh air.

It will be special.

The Old R.P.
Oh! And the walk down "Cletidus Hunt Parkway".........(which leads into a dead end back alley, where you will be robbed)
And "T.J. Rubley memorial sewer". (Or, "How to flush your career down the toilet in just ONE play!")
Where you can buy items like the "Ahmad Carroll long reach grabber" for grabbing things on high shelves.
And the "Donald Driver toaster" guarenteed to burn ANYTHING you throw into it! (Darren Sharper must be purchased seperately!)

I love me some Cheesey. This is hilarious. Thanks for starting my weekend right.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
vegOmatic said:
Holmgren is GM material but should not be considered as being qualified to be a CEO.

Holmgren as a GM could not even understand T.T.'s spread sheet, and he only can dream of having the plan for perfection that T.T. was born with.

It will be on a moon-less dark night at 3: AM in the morning when the City of Green Bay changes the street signs from "Holmgren Way" to "Ted Thompson Drive"

I will be there.... I will have dinner at "Brett Favres Steak House" I will hang around with some of the old timers.... Then I will take my daughter over to the Aaron Rodgers Bar And Grill so she can hang around with the younger Packer Fans who are celebrating the Packers 5th Superbowl.

Then I shall look at the young kids wearing their #12 Jerseys and walk back out onto Ted Thompson Drive to get some fresh air.

It will be special.

The Old R.P.
Oh! And the walk down "Cletidus Hunt Parkway".........(which leads into a dead end back alley, where you will be robbed)
And "T.J. Rubley memorial sewer". (Or, "How to flush your career down the toilet in just ONE play!")
Where you can buy items like the "Ahmad Carroll long reach grabber" for grabbing things on high shelves.
And the "Donald Driver toaster" guarenteed to burn ANYTHING you throw into it! (Darren Sharper must be purchased seperately!)
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would've left Green Bay as well if I were in Holmgrem's shoes. He had a chance to run the show in Seattle and get paid more. To me it was a no brainier.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Raider Pride said:
vegOmatic said:

It will be special.

The Old R.P.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
LARRYYY! I LOVE Larry the Cable guy! (No surprise there, hey? Last show he gave, he made me wait out in the truck!!!) :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts