Preseason TV schedule (Madison area)

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
Hi guys...I see that most of the preseason games are being picked up by CBS/Green Bay. Does Madison (Channel 3000) carry the preseason match ups too or am I gonna have to wait for the Indy/GB game on ESPN?
p.s. My cable company doesn't offer NFLN

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Shroom.
I grew up in Beloit (On Church St. Near Horace White Park - Great sledding hills!) A block away from the College.
It's nice to know and to help a fellow Beloiter.
(Now I live in Madison.)

It looks like it will be on WKOW 27 ABC. starting at 7pm (Pre-game show at 6:30)
WHAT'S ON - WKOW 27: Madison, WI Breaking News, Weather and Sports

You may have to navigate to get to Sat.
Hope this helps!

OP
OP
Mushroom

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
Hey Shroom.
I grew up in Beloit (On Church St. Near Horace White Park - Great sledding hills!) A block away from the College.
It's nice to know and to help a fellow Beloiter.
(Now I live in Madison.)

It looks like it will be on WKOW 27 ABC. starting at 7pm (Pre-game show at 6:30)
WHAT'S ON - WKOW 27: Madison, WI Breaking News, Weather and Sports

You may have to navigate to get to Sat.
Hope this helps!
Good looking out, man! I was thinking that since CBS/GB had the game that Madison would follow that trend. They dont have a broadcast schedule (CH 3000), I suppose that'd be why! Never thought to look on the ABC feed.....
Beloiter, huh? Thats pretty sweet man, even sweeter that you made it out of there :) I lived in GB for a year in 2005 while my g/f finished school at UWGB...someday, I'll be back....
Wouldnt that be funny if we actually knew each other? I went to Todd when I lived on the east side, near the Gun Club, which, in case you havent heard, burned down this past weekend. Then we moved over by Big Hills in 3rd grade, went to Turner until I was a Junior...got in trouble, yada yada yada, graduated from South Beloit in 2001... Josh Long | Facebook... That'd be a trip if we knew each other, although I dont think I ever knew anybody who lived on Church St...
Anyhow, thanks again for the info...its much appreciated!:big_boss:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im living in the madison area as well, but seeing as I didnt go to high school around here I doubt anyone here knows me.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good looking out, man! I was thinking that since CBS/GB had the game that Madison would follow that trend. They dont have a broadcast schedule (CH 3000), I suppose that'd be why! Never thought to look on the ABC feed.....
Beloiter, huh? Thats pretty sweet man, even sweeter that you made it out of there :) I lived in GB for a year in 2005 while my g/f finished school at UWGB...someday, I'll be back....
Wouldnt that be funny if we actually knew each other? I went to Todd when I lived on the east side, near the Gun Club, which, in case you havent heard, burned down this past weekend. Then we moved over by Big Hills in 3rd grade, went to Turner until I was a Junior...got in trouble, yada yada yada, graduated from South Beloit in 2001... Josh Long | Facebook... That'd be a trip if we knew each other, although I dont think I ever knew anybody who lived on Church St...
Anyhow, thanks again for the info...its much appreciated!:big_boss:
I can't take all the credit.
Some of that goes to my gf who told me about 27 ABC. They should be broadcasting all the Preseasons.
Enjoy the games.

Check your PM, shroom.

OP
OP
Mushroom

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
Im living in the madison area as well, but seeing as I didnt go to high school around here I doubt anyone here knows me.
I'll tell you what, Ivo.....How about you go ahead and buy a few tickets to Lambeau...say VS Dallas/Chicago/Minnesota, call me up, I'll meet you there, we'll have a good time and then after that you can say that you know 'Shroom'...?!?!?!?? Then in the future we can laugh it up about that time we were at the game and that crazy **** went down, you know, when _________:sword::blackeye::aikido:_________(insert crazy story here)
We all win! :) So long as the crazy story doesn't involve the Brown County Sheriffs Department and/or a lifetime ban from Lambeau...

How that suit ya? :)
-Josh

OP
OP
Mushroom

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
Ivo says ....One time, I met this dude named Shroom at Lambeau...

...yada, yada, yada, pregnant octopus.

...yada, yada, yada, I think it was the plunger that ultimately killed him.

...yada, yada, yada, and thats why they're not allowed to call it Motel 6 anymore.

The possibilities are endless, Ivo...
okay, that was fun, im done...thanks for playing along :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts