Predictions For The Back Stretch

Which Games Will The Packers Win?

• Total voters

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers get their much needed bye this week and then have five games remaining, three of which are at home. I predict a going 4-1 down the stretch resulting in a 13-4 record, with a loss to either the Ravens or Vikings.

Remaining schedules for the other teams currently in the top 6 of the NFC playoff hunt. I underlined games against other top playoff teams:

Cardinals (9-2) remaining schedule: @ Bears, vs Rams, @ Lions, vs Colts, @ Cowboys, vs Seahawks
Buccaneers (9-3) remaining schedule: @ Falcons, vs Bills, vs Saints, @ Panthers, @ Jets, vs Panthers
Cowboys (8-3) remaining schedule: @ Saints, @ WTF, @ Giants, vs WFT, vs Cardinals, @ Eagles
Rams (7-4) remaining schedule: vs Jaguars, @ Cardinals, vs Seahawks, @ Vikings, @ Ravens, vs 49ers
49ers (6-5) remaining schedule: @ Seahawks, @ Bengals, vs Falcons, @ Titans, vs Texans, @ Rams

Reaction score
The Packers get their much needed bye this week and then have five games remaining, three of which are at home. I predict a going 4-1 down the stretch resulting in a 13-4 record, with a loss to either the Ravens or Vikings.

Remaining schedules for the other teams currently in the top 6 of the NFC playoff hunt. I underlined games against other top playoff teams:
I’m going with El Guapo :tup: I’m leaning 13-4. The bulk of games at Lambeau and the likelihood of the energy and momentum of netting a couple starters is appealing.
PS. Does anyone have a VooDoo Arizona doll I can borrow?

Last edited:

Budman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cowboys seems to have a pretty favorable schedule. Not sure how Covid 19 affects that with the latest reports.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dallas is 7-4 and will have a tough game at Arizona. I expect them to have 5 to 6 losses in the end.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We won’t lose more than one down the stretch, sadly I kinda fear the same for Cardinals….will depend if either goes undefeated

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Tampa schedule is what I'm honed in on. It's very favorable that they could run the table but we shall see.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
There's a real opportunity to run the table. At Baltimore scared me before the season started, and it scares me now though.

I'd be disappointed with anything less than 4-1. So that'll be my prediction. Hopeful for 5-0.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's a real opportunity to run the table. At Baltimore scared me before the season started, and it scares me now though.

I'd be disappointed with anything less than 4-1. So that'll be my prediction. Hopeful for 5-0.
Baltimore is trash, why would you be afraid of them? Campbell has been "the spy" on Heinecke, Murray, Mahomes & Wilson with great success. Our OLB's pressure and keep contain with Campbell locking-down the inside and Lamaar Jackson has nowhere to run. His passing game is extremely inconsistent so their offense regularly stagnates. 5-0 to close the season, 14-3 and the #1 seed... and that's with our current players. IF Alexander, Z, Myers and/or Bakhtiari return it becomes even more (dare I say) "easy".

OP
OP
El Guapo

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I listened to Paul Allen (the Vikings play-by-play guy) on the radio this morning. As much of a loud-mouthed homer he is, he can also be reasonable at times. He stated that he believes that the Packers will win the SB this year. I found it interesting to say that only a week after his team beat us. That shows a lot of respect ... and an usual amount of restraint.

Reaction score

I’m always a little uneasy about Road games against teams who play up n down. It depends which Ravens squad shows up.

KiDcUdI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’m always a little uneasy about Road games against teams who play up n down. It depends which Ravens squad shows up.

It’s time to get hot. We are pretty much into the last quarter of the year. Both teams should be playing at their best which means we should make them call us Papi.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Baltimore is trash, why would you be afraid of them? Campbell has been "the spy" on Heinecke, Murray, Mahomes & Wilson with great success. Our OLB's pressure and keep contain with Campbell locking-down the inside and Lamaar Jackson has nowhere to run. His passing game is extremely inconsistent so their offense regularly stagnates. 5-0 to close the season, 14-3 and the #1 seed... and that's with our current players. IF Alexander, Z, Myers and/or Bakhtiari return it becomes even more (dare I say) "easy".
There's no such thing as a "trash" 8-3 team. LOL.

Granted, they've had a couple of rough outings this year. But you don't get to 8-3 without being good. If they play their best ball, they are a dangerous team. As long as Lamar is playing, they have my respect.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Granted, they've had a couple of rough outings this year. But you don't get to 8-3 without being good. If they play their best ball, they are a dangerous team. As long as Lamar is playing, they have my respect.
Lol, ok. 19-17 over the Lions. Lost 41-17 to Cincy. Barely squeaked by a decimated Bears team 16-13 and a really bad Cleveland team 16-10. Keep Jackson contained and force him to throw and this is NOT a tough game. I've seen them with my own eyes, in at least 3 games, and they are a trash 8-3 team.

OP
OP
El Guapo

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol, ok. 19-17 over the Lions. Lost 41-17 to Cincy. Barely squeaked by a decimated Bears team 16-13 and a really bad Cleveland team 16-10. Keep Jackson contained and force him to throw and this is NOT a tough game.
Hopefully the Packers don't take them as lightly as you do!

I agree to a point though. They are the opposite of the Vikings. Good enough to win games, but as opposed to the Vikings, they have won the close ones (including against the Vikings). They are beatable but also extremely dangerous. Hopefully he doesn't get another leg cramp against us, go into the locker room during the game, and then pull a Daniel Larusso on us by coming out to win the game.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do believe that we can win out but I don't think we will. If I had to choose one game to lose it would be the Ravens game for one reason and one reason only.

KiDcUdI

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Lamar is garbagè.

KiDcUdI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do believe that we can win out but I don't think we will. If I had to choose one game to lose it would be the Ravens game for one reason and one reason only.

Our plane crashed?

Stop acting scared people. We are about to thrash all these bums on our schedule. Especially the AFC garbage. The NFC has 4 teams that would mop the floor with the best in the AFC and another 2 that would give them a good fight.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol, ok. 19-17 over the Lions. Lost 41-17 to Cincy. Barely squeaked by a decimated Bears team 16-13 and a really bad Cleveland team 16-10. Keep Jackson contained and force him to throw and this is NOT a tough game. I've seen them with my own eyes, in at least 3 games, and they are a trash 8-3 team.
I’ve seen people say similar things about the last two 13-3 Packers teams …. While I agree that the Packers can beat the Ravens … I do not believe they are a “trash team”.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our plane crashed?

Stop acting scared people. We are about to thrash all these bums on our schedule. Especially the AFC garbage. The NFC has 4 teams that would mop the floor with the best in the AFC and another 2 that would give them a good fight.
Ok 2 reasons.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
I’ve seen people say similar things about the last two 13-3 Packers teams …. While I agree that the Packers can beat the Ravens … I do not believe they are a “trash team”.
Me too. And those people were here on this forum. You'd have thought we were 3-13.

Members online

Latest posts