1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Predict the Score.

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by I_am_smoked_cheddar, Sep 3, 2013.

1. 13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,379
    Packers 34 Bengals 24

2. Ceodore

Ceodore Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +185
    24-17 good guys.

3. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,044
    Packers 38-20, looked good last week. I mean really, the Bears beat these guys didn't they?

4. Trapped In Vikingville

Trapped In Vikingville Trapped

Ratings:
    +156
    34 - 21 Packers. Dalton leaves game with broken collar bone. Green has 2 TD catches. Matthews has 2 sacks. Starks runs for 88 yds.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. HardRightEdge

HardRightEdge Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,563
    GB 24
    CIN 17

6. gatorpack

gatorpack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +153
    Pack 34
    Bung 27 we let them score 7 at the end

7. Lakedog

Lakedog Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    Depends which MM shows up.
    If its the guy that threw on 1st downs n used the slant passes to take the D line out of it like he did to every team in '10, we'll win 37-31.

If its the MM from '11 n '12 he'll run on 1st n get us into 3rd n longs then we lose 13-27.

So far this yr its looking like '10 again. But with our d-backs learning on the job n the prevent defense on full display, we lose 32-33 on a late FG despite the offense putting up 400 yards.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. HyponGrey

HyponGrey Caseus Locutus Est

Ratings:
    +1,030
    31-27 Pack, and everyone talks about the great game the TE's had. We complain that Brad Jones was not worth the money, AJ Hawk can't cover, and we can't wait to see Burnett again. Lost in all that is how we stonewalled their run game, but the nay sayers brush it off that we couldn stop their TE, mainly because the SS was over Green. Sanu and Gresham score all of their TD's.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2013
  9. Shanghai Pack

Shanghai Pack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +27
    Bengals 24, Packers 21. Hope I'm wrong though.

10. lambeaulambo

lambeaulambo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +180
    I am having a hard time with this game. I think Cincy may be better than we think. 27-21 Bengals.

11. I_am_smoked_cheddar

I_am_smoked_cheddar Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Packers - 42
    Lions - 38

In a battle of gunslingers, Aaron Rodgers out guns the Lion's Matthew Stafford. Both teams have 100 yd rushers and receivers. This game balances back and forth until a bizarre 4th quarter turnover ends up in B.J.Raji's grip. Mason Crosby has a good day. :tup:

• Like Like x 1
  12. rodell330

rodell330 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,013

geeze wheres the defense haha. I'll go 21-26 Packers.

13. Shanghai Pack

Shanghai Pack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +27
    Packers 34, Lions 23. I see the Lions playing just as well as the Packers actually and having a lot of success offensively but submarining themselves with some really bad penalties at the worst time possible and other miscues like a bad interception that all serve to let the Packers build a double digit by halftime that they manage hold to hold for the second half.

14. 12theTruth

12theTruth Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    The Lions have lost 22 consecutive games on Wisconsin soil. This may be the game that the streak ends.
    While this Packers team has obvious talent spread throughout the team it also has crucial deficiencies such as: limited pass rush sans Matthews, definite weak spots on O-line, pass coverage breakdowns, and I'd be remiss not to mention broken down hamstrings.

What a great memory Matt Flynn and his all world game against the Lions! Did anyone forget Matt Stafford's 5 touchdowns, and 500+ yards passing against Capers and his crew on that very same day. And now Stafford has Reggie Bush to add to the mix.

Granted there were moments of encouragement from our Packers D last week, but recent history and a possible restricted Matthews makes this Packer fan worried as all get out.

Lions 37 Packers 30

15. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,453
    On our home turf.......

1st divisional game.....we need a win.....our guys play like mad men this week and we beat the Lions.
    It will be a shootout, but the good guys win this one. This aint no cozy home dome and we have OWNED the Lions in recent history.

41 - 31 PACKERS FTW !!!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  16. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,453
    You damn right I am optimistic about this game....it's not like we are playing some powerhouse superbowl winning team for God sakes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Ceodore

Ceodore Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +185
    31-24 lions. just not feelin' the team so far this year.... Here's to being wrong!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,453
    So....if our record was reversed to 2 -1, would you negative guessers be roaring for the onset of another packers win or would you be saying how the Lions were gunna beat us? Remember, we are NOT the only team in this upcoming fight who have injured players.

19. packers020802

packers020802 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +55
    gb 41
    det 31

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. 12theTruth

12theTruth Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    In regards to the Bengals game if the Packers had won it would have I think inspired more confidence with the Packers team especially the younger guys. Momentum can be a factor in a football contest especially when one team is at a downward ebb. I don't know if it is so much that the Packers are 1-2 but how we have lost these games. McCarthy always preaches about adversity and how it is a priority as to his team respond favorably to it.

So far this season it seems our team has been sucking at the adversity quotient. maybe its also Aaron Rodgers body language of last week. We were in that game for the majority of that contest but Aaron sure had bad body language compared to normal. I think that affects my feeling about this team and how they go about battling opponents and how just will we respond especially in close contest throughout the remainder of this season.

I'm going to say a ****** for our team and hope they get that winning attitude and the hamstring *** looks upon our guys favorably this coming Sunday.

21. Bus Cook

Bus Cook You're never alone with a schizophrenic

Ratings:
    +226
    42-38 Pack in a defensive struggle. As in both defenses struggle.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  22. Royal Pain

Royal Pain Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +116
    [​IMG]

We're coming off a tough loss, have had an extra week to get healthy and are playing at home. I think McCarthy is just being "smart" with Matthews and he'll play. We'll prove we're still the kings of the North.

31-20 Packers

• Agree Agree x 1
  23. Ceodore

Ceodore Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +185
    rodgers-game-of-thrones1-628x351.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  24. Terre Haute Cheesehead

Terre Haute Cheesehead Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +191
    What's the over/under on "under reviews" this week? Still upset over that "spot" we got at Cinci:mad:

Oh well......

Packers 10-7 first quarter
    Packers 24-14 half
    Packers 31-24 3rd quarter
    Packers 41-30 FINAL

Last edited: Oct 1, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  25. MiamiBeachPacker

MiamiBeachPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +257
    34-27 Packers