Predict the Score.

• Thread starter I_am_smoked_cheddar
  • Start date

Lakedog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Depends which MM shows up.
If its the guy that threw on 1st downs n used the slant passes to take the D line out of it like he did to every team in '10, we'll win 37-31.

If its the MM from '11 n '12 he'll run on 1st n get us into 3rd n longs then we lose 13-27.

So far this yr its looking like '10 again. But with our d-backs learning on the job n the prevent defense on full display, we lose 32-33 on a late FG despite the offense putting up 400 yards.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
31-27 Pack, and everyone talks about the great game the TE's had. We complain that Brad Jones was not worth the money, AJ Hawk can't cover, and we can't wait to see Burnett again. Lost in all that is how we stonewalled their run game, but the nay sayers brush it off that we couldn stop their TE, mainly because the SS was over Green. Sanu and Gresham score all of their TD's.

Last edited:
OP
OP
I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

Packers - 42
Lions - 38

In a battle of gunslingers, Aaron Rodgers out guns the Lion's Matthew Stafford. Both teams have 100 yd rushers and receivers. This game balances back and forth until a bizarre 4th quarter turnover ends up in B.J.Raji's grip. Mason Crosby has a good day. :tup:

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers - 42
Lions - 38

In a battle of gunslingers, Aaron Rodgers out guns the Lion's Matthew Stafford. Both teams have 100 yd rushers and receivers. This game balances back and forth until a bizarre 4th quarter turnover ends up in B.J.Raji's grip. Mason Crosby has a good day. :tup:

geeze wheres the defense haha. I'll go 21-26 Packers.

Shanghai Pack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers 34, Lions 23. I see the Lions playing just as well as the Packers actually and having a lot of success offensively but submarining themselves with some really bad penalties at the worst time possible and other miscues like a bad interception that all serve to let the Packers build a double digit by halftime that they manage hold to hold for the second half.

12theTruth

The Lions have lost 22 consecutive games on Wisconsin soil. This may be the game that the streak ends.
While this Packers team has obvious talent spread throughout the team it also has crucial deficiencies such as: limited pass rush sans Matthews, definite weak spots on O-line, pass coverage breakdowns, and I'd be remiss not to mention broken down hamstrings.

What a great memory Matt Flynn and his all world game against the Lions! Did anyone forget Matt Stafford's 5 touchdowns, and 500+ yards passing against Capers and his crew on that very same day. And now Stafford has Reggie Bush to add to the mix.

Granted there were moments of encouragement from our Packers D last week, but recent history and a possible restricted Matthews makes this Packer fan worried as all get out.

Lions 37 Packers 30

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
On our home turf.......

1st divisional game.....we need a win.....our guys play like mad men this week and we beat the Lions.
It will be a shootout, but the good guys win this one. This aint no cozy home dome and we have OWNED the Lions in recent history.

41 - 31 PACKERS FTW !!!

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
So....if our record was reversed to 2 -1, would you negative guessers be roaring for the onset of another packers win or would you be saying how the Lions were gunna beat us? Remember, we are NOT the only team in this upcoming fight who have injured players.

12theTruth

So....if our record was reversed to 2 -1, would you negative guessers be roaring for the onset of another packers win or would you be saying how the Lions were gunna beat us? Remember, we are NOT the only team in this upcoming fight who have injured players.

In regards to the Bengals game if the Packers had won it would have I think inspired more confidence with the Packers team especially the younger guys. Momentum can be a factor in a football contest especially when one team is at a downward ebb. I don't know if it is so much that the Packers are 1-2 but how we have lost these games. McCarthy always preaches about adversity and how it is a priority as to his team respond favorably to it.

So far this season it seems our team has been sucking at the adversity quotient. maybe its also Aaron Rodgers body language of last week. We were in that game for the majority of that contest but Aaron sure had bad body language compared to normal. I think that affects my feeling about this team and how they go about battling opponents and how just will we respond especially in close contest throughout the remainder of this season.

I'm going to say a ****** for our team and hope they get that winning attitude and the hamstring *** looks upon our guys favorably this coming Sunday.

Royal Pain

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

We're coming off a tough loss, have had an extra week to get healthy and are playing at home. I think McCarthy is just being "smart" with Matthews and he'll play. We'll prove we're still the kings of the North.

31-20 Packers

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts