Predict the Score.

• Thread starter I_am_smoked_cheddar
  • Start date

RockyRaccoon

Day Tripper
Reaction score
Detroit looks pretty tough with Reggie Bush this year, adds another dimension. Detroit still undisciplined though.
Bush looked very good against the Vikes, but both teams as a whole looked really bad. Sloppiest game I saw this weekend. I thought Vikings and Lions might finish 2 and 3 in the division, but if that game was any indication, I would be surprised if either wins 8 games.

We might struggle in Minnesota but I can't see Detroit beating us this year unless they shore up their D big time.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
1st Quarter:

Rodgers 11 yard TD pass to Finley
Forbath 40 yard FG

2nd Quarter:

Rodgers 54 yard TD pass to Cobb
Lacy 22 yard TD run
RG3 17 yard TD pass to Moss

3rd Quarter:

Rodgers 8 yard TD pass to Kuhn
Crosby 38 yard FG
Forbath 50 yard FG

4th Quarter:

Jolly 30 yard fumble return (CM3 forced)
Morris 26 yard TD run

Final score:

Packers 38
Redskins 20

Thats funny, would love to hear what chris berman would have to say if Jolly could actually run a fumble in from 30 yds out.

Jolly fat man is rumblin,stumblin,bumblin to the house

Royal Pain

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the skins play like they did in the first half last night I can see the Packers winning 38-13. However, if they play like they did in the second half (granted the Eagles probably had a bit of a letdown) we may have a nail biter, 24-20 Pack.
I'll go with somewhere down the middle.

31-20 Packers

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Go away army troll.....the only bigger joke than what you said is the US Army itself......guess you didn't have the balls to be a real MAN and join the Marines, huh? Go away and spray and pray the army way. Troll D-bag.

USArmyParatrooper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Go away army troll.....the only bigger joke than what you said is the US Army itself......guess you didn't have the balls to be a real MAN and join the Marines, huh? Go away and spray and pray the army way. Troll D-bag.

Yes, only a "real MAN" would be a former Marine. MCRD San Diego Fox Co. 2nd Battalion, PLT 2102, 1995 - 2001.

Was that like... your grand finale?

Last edited:

12theTruth

This is going to be a tough week. The Packers didn't run worth a crap in Week 1 against a stout D line. We will see a repeat of that against the Bengals. Burnett really needs to play this week as we are going up against AJ Green.

Packers will keep it close thanks to the arm of Aaron and our defensive line. But I feel the Pack falls just short due to a return to form of our offensive line. Bengals 21 Packers 20

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We go to Cincy and struggle to find flow early, but take it back late triggered by a turnover/big D stop right around mid game which swings things our way. I feel Bengals get up early 13-3 and we take it back 27-20.

RockyRaccoon

Day Tripper
Reaction score
The O-line will continue to improve. Starks will rush for 80+. Rodgers adds 3 TDs and 300+ yards to his stat sheet. The secondary will struggle against A.J. Green, but the pass rush will get pressure on Dalton. Our D will force a few turnovers that will be the difference in the game. The score will be a reverse of week 2, 2009.

GB - 31
CIN - 24

EDIT:
Meanwhile in Pittsburgh, the Steelers will not fall to 0-3. They win 17-14, and the Packers will share first place with the Bears and Lions.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going with:

Packers 24
Bengals 19

1st Quarter:

No score

2nd Quarter:

Rodgers 13 yard TD Pass (Jones)

Crosby 44-yard FG

Nugent 30 yard FG

3rd Quarter:

Rodgers 40 yard TD Pass (Nelson)

Dalton 28 yard TD Pass (Green)

Nugent 35 yard FG

4th Quarter:

Rodgers 6 yard TD Pass (Barclay - tackle eligible)

Bernard 11 yard run TD (2 point conversion fail)

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Andy Dalton has not looked that great so far, and against a depleted steelers defense, he still was not that great.
The Bengals can get after the QB fairly well, but with as mobile as Arod is and can throw on the run...we will have a decent passing day. We will struggle to run against their D line, but Arod and the WR trio will save the day. Bengals offense basically has 2 good weapons: AJ green and BJG ellis. Stop one of the two and we win. It will be closer, but we still will win.

Packers - 27

Bengals - 20

Arod: 345 yards passing, 3 TD's, 1 INT

J. Nelson has the big game this day.

Royal Pain

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Before the season started I had this game pencilled in as a probable loss. However, after watching the Bengals struggle against a weak Steeler team and with the way our offense has started the season, I think we have good chance to win. I'm anxious to see our pass rush now that we don't have to worry about a read option QB and the DB's should be able to play more man coverage. We need to contain that Bernard kid out of UNC. He is very fast and ellusive.

I'll repeat last week's prediction (missed it by a TD)

Packers 31
Bengals 20

Members online

Latest posts