power rankings

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packers and patriots on top......geeeeesh i feel like this is 1996, wheres desmond howard lol :)

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packers and patriots on top......geeeeesh i feel like this is 1996, wheres desmond howard lol :)

Wasnt Howard a punt returning heisman trophy winner from Michigan ? :)

hmmmm

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Any list that has us listed as #2 should be ignored. Not because I don't think we're good, lets just save that ranking for after we beat the Cowboys.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
By and large I don't put a whole lot of stock in the power ratings but it is an insult to GB that a couple of these ratings have the Colts staying in 3rd after losing two straight weeks.
They may well be the 2nd best team in the NFL but after their loses they should be dropped down a bit further. They should have to work their way back up the rankings again.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are two points that everybody agrees on:

1. The Patriots are clearly the best team in the league.

2. The Colts, Cowboys, Packers and Steelers are clearly numbers 2-5.

There's a big dropoff from #5 to #6. I'm happy to see the Pack in the top 5, obviously. I do think the Colts will move back to the #2 spot if they get healthy, and they will still have a shot at beating the Patriots in the playoffs.

OP
OP
U

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the only thing good about power rankings is that its fun to see what the "experts" rank teams.

Latest posts