Possible Defensive Coordinator

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We're stickin with Bob I believe. They finally got their act together(yes, it did take way too long to click) and showed balls(i like balls) by demoting KGB and cutting Carroll(I assume McCarthy\Bob had SOMETHING to do with it).

Since69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It has been. I think Donatell was the last one, wasn't he.

Sanders got off to a rocky start, but I will say that he never lost his players. They were defending him all year long. That alone says alot about his coaching ability.

Schottenheimer should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell, though.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually Donatell is now available who IMO should have never been let go in the first place. The guy was solid but became the scapegoat after the 4-29 debacle when Sherman's gonades starting getting squeezed.

Our defense went south and stayed there until late this year.

I would not favor any move now. Stability is what we need more than anything else at this point. Well, a real safety and seriously jam up interior DL wouldn't hurt my feelings.

Just pointing out that this was a really stupid move when it happened and it took until now to recover from it. Like MS never made a the wrong call in a big game. Geesh.

He won't be out of work long that's for sure. IMO he's a better DC than Bates (and he's pretty darn good).

dxbfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bates is now Asst HC with the Broncos and Slowik is their DC, interesting moves.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts