PLAYOFFS???

mikegrubiak

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone have an audio wave of Jim Mora saying "Playoffs" on a loop so it can play over and over again when you open this thread?

That would be good.

:thumbsup:

Title Town USA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Packers win out, I would say they have about a 50/50 chance of making the playoffs at 9-7 after considering the different teams schedules/tie breakers. Obviously, if they lose one more, they're done. So, if they take one game at a time and get it done against some average opponents, they still have a shot!!!

Title Town USA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah but donald driver say's YOU GOT TO BELIEVE!!!-In the power of work. lol But in all seriousness, Giants likely will lose tomorrow and probably falcons, so if packers win, they'll be only one game out of last playoff spot. Then they get to play the 49ers, which gives them the tiebreaker, same goes for the vikings game. Again, 9-7 gives them a legitimate chance to get out of the nfc playoffs.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly I think the NFC is going to put an 8-8 team in the Playoffs. I think it'll probably be the Rams, Falcons, or Giants. The Panthers, Cowboys, Bears, Saints, and Seahawks will be the only NFC Teams with winning records. GB just needs to play for pride and focus on the game at hand. After the last two weeks playoffs should be a distant memory. Respect is what they are playing for.