Playoff Picture, what I want for Christmas

OP
OP
D

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
so based on that the vikes would beat us in game three 11 out of 18 games? Am I understanding correctly?

Side question, what is the farthest a highly penalized team has gone in postseason? Like top 4th or 5th most penalized?

You understand it correctly. I don't know about your second question.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They went toe to toe with a team that flat out beat the Vikings? You mean the Steelers? Go back and watch the Vikings-Steelers game. The Steeler got lucky on two defensive plays. The Steeler offense scored 13 points against the Vikings and had a total of 259 yards of offense. But if you think giving up 503 yards of passing is more impressive keep your glasses cleaned. But what do I know, hell I even think the Giants hold the tie-breaker over the Packers. If the Giants lose tonight, then one win should do it for the Packers. So cheer for Washington tonight, although its already 24-0.
This game is UGLY! The Redskins are getting their ***** wooped. At some point, the Giants had 220+ yards and the Redskins had MINUS TWO!

It seems that we'll have to beat the Hawks AND AZ at AZ...

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
AND I apologized for thinking different

Why do you have to be a jack about it after a guy apologizes?
That wasn't directed at you LTF. When I quote someone and say something like that it's directed at the person I quoted unless I say otherwise.

OP
OP
D

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This game is UGLY! The Redskins are getting their ***** wooped. At some point, the Giants had 220+ yards and the Redskins had MINUS TWO!

It seems that we'll have to beat the Hawks AND AZ at AZ...

Its not only about the Giants, we have the tie breaker against Dallas. Arizona will rest their players so that game is almost win for the Pack.

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its not only about the Giants, we have the tie breaker against Dallas. Arizona will rest their players so that game is almost win for the Pack.

Now if there was a way GB could get it's potential playoff opponent to rest its starters it may have a chance