Playmakers in Green Bay??

shockerx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Without being homers, I want you guys to tell me who they are?
Without being homers, I want you guys to tell me who they are?
two most important positions on offense, are QB and LT. QB we have the best, LT ...Bak is in top 5 easy. Defense two most important positions are EDGE and CB. King will be there someday i hope...EDGE is the problem. our two best players on defense are interior linemen...daniels and clark, both very good, but a playmaker is tough for that position.

Croquet

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Outside of 12 I don't think there are any difference makers at this moment.

But I do think there are a lot of questions to be answered.

Can Adams be a true #1, can King be the CB that will stay with the other teams #1. Will the current running back by committee answer that need?

The next level is Bak, Martinez, Clark, Daniels. I see some spark in both of the Jones but is it just a flash.

There is no TE, EDGE or WR that sends fear into the other team without 12. Those are the playmakers and game changers.

Carl 2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Outside of 12 I don't think there are any difference makers at this moment.

But I do think there are a lot of questions to be answered.

Can Adams be a true #1, can King be the CB that will stay with the other teams #1. Will the current running back by committee answer that need?

The next level is Bak, Martinez, Clark, Daniels. I see some spark in both of the Jones but is it just a flash.

There is no TE, EDGE or WR that sends fear into the other team without 12. Those are the playmakers and game changers.

To not classify Daniels and Bahk as difference makers is ridiculous.

Bahk is one of the best pass blockers in the league and Daniels is one of the best 3-4 lineman

Last edited:

shockerx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree Carl2, but ill throw Clark in there also. the good news is our difference makers are in the trenches..they are hard to find. As far as true playmakers in the SKILLED positions. After 12....We need WR to stretch the field, and above all EDGE.