1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Play Off Bound This Weekend?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Raider Pride, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Green Bay can clinch the NFC North Division title in Week 13 with:

A win and a Detroit loss or tie OR

A tie and a Detroit loss

Green Bay can clinch a playoff berth in Week 13 with:

A win or tie OR

A New Orleans loss or tie and an Arizona loss or tie and a Chicago loss or tie

2. Obi1

Obi1 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    RP

We don't have to worry about that. Weare going to win the rest of em!

Go Packers!

15-1
    Superbowl

3. scotty

scotty Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Amazing to me that we're already at the point of almost clinching not only a playoff berth, but the division title.. that's awesome! I remember last year wanting so bad to see the Pack in the playoffs, and having to think about all those bizarre "yeah right" scenarios in hoping for a way to back in. We all know how that worked out... about as expected. Now things are completely different.

Granted, we're not in yet. But to say things are looking good is an understatement. What a great time to be a Pack fan.

4. Packnic

Packnic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    even if we do lose to the cowboys.... i think we will win our last 4 games anyway and go 14-2 which is pretty freaking remarkable. and i also think that we could lose to Dallas tom. and still get home field advantage as i dont think Dallas ends the season with just 1 loss.

5. brennan1884

brennan1884 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    even if dallas ends up with 2 losses and we do, they get the tie breaker, theyd have to lose 2 of their last four and wed have to win out for us to get homefield advantage,

thats unless we win, if we win i think we MAY lose one more game becuase in week 16 or 17 if we are playing for nothing....starters WILL be rested