A tie and a Detroit loss

Green Bay can clinch a playoff berth in Week 13 with:

A win or tie OR

A New Orleans loss or tie and an Arizona loss or tie and a Chicago loss or tie

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
RP

We don't have to worry about that. Weare going to win the rest of em!

Go Packers!

15-1
Superbowl

scotty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Amazing to me that we're already at the point of almost clinching not only a playoff berth, but the division title.. that's awesome! I remember last year wanting so bad to see the Pack in the playoffs, and having to think about all those bizarre "yeah right" scenarios in hoping for a way to back in. We all know how that worked out... about as expected. Now things are completely different.

Granted, we're not in yet. But to say things are looking good is an understatement. What a great time to be a Pack fan.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
even if we do lose to the cowboys.... i think we will win our last 4 games anyway and go 14-2 which is pretty freaking remarkable. and i also think that we could lose to Dallas tom. and still get home field advantage as i dont think Dallas ends the season with just 1 loss.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
even if dallas ends up with 2 losses and we do, they get the tie breaker, theyd have to lose 2 of their last four and wed have to win out for us to get homefield advantage,

thats unless we win, if we win i think we MAY lose one more game becuase in week 16 or 17 if we are playing for nothing....starters WILL be rested