pizza n wings or brats for next week??

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Oh.... it is vital to fire up the grill, and I'm talkin' a CHARCOAL grill here guys, and burn yourself some Johnsonvilles. I mean a three pound box of brats here....but, don't cheat yourself, get the pizza and wings too. I will be firing up "Old Reliable" (a 19-year-old black Weber kettle that still shines like she's new) this Sunday here where the temps are going to get into the mid-teens (time to shut the windows I guess) and then not be able to eat any meat for the next week. ;) Do NOT cheat yourself, man. Gluttony has gotten a bad and undeserved bad rap over the years. Good lord man ... let 'er happen!! My wife nags me well into the 5th brat...but, I don't believe in denying myself where brats are concerned -- it's all about ME damn it.

dewitt60

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yay turned into and alcohol thread :D Ive never been a fan of Canadian Whiskeys, I stick to Kentucky bourbon, Single Malt Scotch, Irish whiskey, and mix Rums.

Thanks for the link man Ill have to bookmark that and get some brats.

It's a small packing plant that buys all of their own livestock through contracts. The fresh brats aren't on the list but call them and they'll hook you up with whatever you need.
Loved me some Glenlivet, Glenmorangie, Glenfiddich, Bowmore. I liked the straight bourbons myself Knob Creek is killer. Makers Mark is good.

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's a small packing plant that buys all of their own livestock through contracts. The fresh brats aren't on the list but call them and they'll hook you up with whatever you need.
Loved me some Glenlivet, Glenmorangie, Glenfiddich, Bowmore. I liked the straight bourbons myself Knob Creek is killer. Makers Mark is good.

I saved the link and Ill give em a call when I got some extra cash, hell maybe for the Superbowl.

My 2 favorite bourbons are Blanton's and Woodford Reserve, Scotch is Glenmorangie port wood and The Balvenie double wood so so good. Congrats to you for doing the hard thing and puting it down man.

dewitt60

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saved the link and Ill give em a call when I got some extra cash, hell maybe for the Superbowl.

My 2 favorite bourbons are Blanton's and Woodford Reserve, Scotch is Glenmorangie port wood and The Balvenie double wood so so good. Congrats to you for doing the hard thing and puting it down man.

You are a man of taste in a Lite beer world. No praise to be heaped on me. If I stuck to good single malts and straight bourbons I'd been OK ,the 1.75 cheap vodkas got me in trouble. Alas now I drink diet coke with my Partagas after a Packer win. It's all good.

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You are a man of taste in a Lite beer world. No praise to be heaped on me. If I stuck to good single malts and straight bourbons I'd been OK ,the 1.75 cheap vodkas got me in trouble. Alas now I drink diet coke with my Partagas after a Packer win. It's all good.

lol Thanks man, gotta actually drink the good stuff to enjoy it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts