pizza n wings or brats for next week??

packer_backer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what should i chow down for the game next sunday, a supreme pizza with hot wings and ranch... or should i fire up the grill and throw some brats n burgers on?

oh yea, should my soda pop of choice be coke or mountain dew?

i cant decide. thanks.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Supreme pizza? No thanks. Vegetables have no place near someone's mouth on a Sunday. Sundays are meat. Burgers and brats is the way to go.

As far as soda, i'm a Mountain Dew man, but that's just me.

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gotta go w/ Brats, and for a drink Ice cold Miller Highlife or PBR gotta stick w/ the Wisconsin theme man.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Dude, gotta go with da brats man. This is football food in Wisconsin. Pizza and Wings.... Yeah it's good, but it's not Packer Football Food (PFF). I think I coined a new acronym, PFF.

AzPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brats all the way! And my Dew of choice is Voltage...that should get you all fired up!

AzPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brats/Burgers... Coke Zero with some Crown!

Coke Zero??? Really??? I didn't think anyone actually drank that stuff. I tried one ONCE....never again, man. It tasted like water that had been used to wash out the ashtrays in the local bar...AAAACK! LOL.:biggrin:

SCpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IM ALL JACKED UP ON MT DEW!!! You gotta go with the brats watching a Pack game no matter what! I live in SC and thats all my friends and I eat When the Pack is playing, it just feels right haha..

tfrentz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Come on people a nice marinated steak with baked potatoes, corn and some brats. Fire up the grill move the TV out to the porch kick back and watch the Packers go SB bound.

TrumpetJ

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wings and Brats. And how about some Pepsi throwback? They just started making it again. I can't really get enough of it.

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Come on people a nice marinated steak with baked potatoes, corn and some brats. Fire up the grill move the TV out to the porch kick back and watch the Packers go SB bound.
Yea its gonna be in the 20's here I think Ill stick to the warmth of my Lazy Boy:thumbsup:

dewitt60

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not trying to step on anybodies toes here. I'm a recovering alcoholic but Daaaawg why would you stomp on one of the better blended whiskies with Coke. In my drinking days I was a straight bourbon whiskey guy or single malt scotch but occaisonaly i'd sip Crown. Use the coke on Seagrams Seven or Canadian Mist. Same buzz less money.
As to the tailgate full Sconnie at our place Brats,burgers,venison steaks. If you want a real good brat try this site. Thrushwood Farms you'll never eat a Johsonville again.
They come in 5lb. boxes and are called fresh brats. They also sell a good cured smoked brat. You have to call they're not on the site. 309-343-5193.

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not trying to step on anybodies toes here. I'm a recovering alcoholic but Daaaawg why would you stomp on one of the better blended whiskies with Coke. In my drinking days I was a straight bourbon whiskey guy or single malt scotch but occaisonaly i'd sip Crown. Use the coke on Seagrams Seven or Canadian Mist. Same buzz less money.
As to the tailgate full Sconnie at our place Brats,burgers,venison steaks. If you want a real good brat try this site. Thrushwood Farms you'll never eat a Johsonville again.
They come in 5lb. boxes and are called fresh brats. They also sell a good cured smoked brat. You have to call they're not on the site. 309-343-5193.

Yay turned into and alcohol thread :D Ive never been a fan of Canadian Whiskeys, I stick to Kentucky bourbon, Single Malt Scotch, Irish whiskey, and mix Rums.

Thanks for the link man Ill have to bookmark that and get some brats.

Members online

Latest posts