Pix from Fan Fest

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's a few more........
Oh....and the last photo in the previous thread is me and Fuzzy Thurston in case some of you don't know.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the pics are great dude...did you insult Cullen Jenkins' mother before you took the pic?

also, judging by the locker room entrance photo...are you 4 ft. tall? l

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the pics are great dude...did you insult Cullen Jenkins' mother before you took the pic?

also, judging by the locker room entrance photo...are you 4 ft. tall? l
Are you kidding? If i had insulted his Mom........i wouldn't BE here right now! The groundhogs would be delivering my mail!

Hey.......take a look.......the jerseys on the wall behind me are FULL SIZE!
I'm 5 foot 8 inches tall! :thumbsup: :rotflmao:

Reaction score
I've been waiting for these!!! Thanks cheesey, awesome stuff! :D

I noticed in the Coach McCarthy picture, the piece of paper left of the water bottles has "NO POSED PHOTOS PLEASE" written on it. Yet there is our cheesey posing for a photo!!! :rotflmao:

Love the pic of the 3 Lombardi's, you just know vikesrule is gonna print them since that is about the closest any Viking fan can get to a Lombardi!

Thanks again, super stuff.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great pics Cheesey. Thanks for posting them.

Methinks though you either need a digicam or some windex for the scanner...
Actually, i didn't use a scaner. I had a picture CD made when i was at WalMart, and put them up from there.
Some of the pictures were taken with one of those disposable cameras (the ones of me and Fuzzy Thurston, and the one with me and the coach, and with Robert Brooks for example) so they arn't as high of quality. But if you view the ones of the weight room, or the night pic i took of Lambeau Field, they enlarge quite nicely with great detail. I took along the disposable, cause my 35mm camera is too hard for someone to operate that doesn't know how. So i KNEW if i didn't have a throw away one along, i wouldn't be able to get any pics of me with the players. The only one i had taken of me with my 35mm, was me in front of the retired jerseys at the locker romm entrance, as i was able to set the camera up for the guy so all he had to do was push the button.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
I've been waiting for these!!! Thanks cheesey, awesome stuff! :D

I noticed in the Coach McCarthy picture, the piece of paper left of the water bottles has "NO POSED PHOTOS PLEASE" written on it. Yet there is our cheesey posing for a photo!!! :rotflmao:

Love the pic of the 3 Lombardi's, you just know vikesrule is gonna print them since that is about the closest any Viking fan can get to a Lombardi!

Thanks again, super stuff.
You know what Allabout........i was WONDERING how long it would take for someone to notice that!!!LOLOL!!! When i looked at the photo, i was laughing to myself and wondering if anyone but me would see that! :thumbsup:
Oh.....and Vikes probably sees them and is going "What the heck are those shiney things? I've never seen anything like it!" :rotflmao:

Your VERY welcome Allabout! I'm just glad i was able to post them!

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Damn, I can't get em!
Yoop.......i don't know why you can't see them. I did notice that if you arn't signed in, you can't see the pix.
If you click on the photo, it makes it bigger for viewing.
Maybe your puter is too old or something.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow!! One of my favorites Ezra Johnson!!
How many Defensive Linemen are fast enough to do kick returns??

Don Beebe has aged and Robert Brooks is still skinny.

Thanks a lot Cheesey!! It looks like everyone had a great time.

No one can say anything negative about the event.

YERCELL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but wouldn't a posed photo be something similar to say, the pic with Fuzzy?

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:

Oh.....and Vikes probably sees them and is going "What the heck are those shiney things? I've never seen anything like it!"

What have I ever done to get such abuse? :nono:

Have I not always shown nothing but the utmost respect for the cheesehead nation? :wink:

Within threes years boys....the Vikings win the Super Bowl.
Mark my words!!
And you heard it here first !!

I'm 5 foot 8 inches tall!

Didn't realize that they stacked B.S. that high! :rotflmao:

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikes said:"What have I ever done to get such abuse?"

Answer: Your a VIKINGS fan!!!

And:"Have I not always shown nothing but the utmost respect for the cheesehead nation?"

Answer: MOST of the time! :thumbsup: :rotflmao:

And last but not least:"Within threes years boys....the Vikings win the Super Bowl.
Mark my words!!
And you heard it here first !!"

Answer: Of course, Vikes didn't say within WHAT 3 years! Maybe he means between the years 2110 and 2113!!!

(Just throwing a little more of my CHEESEYNESS at you Vikes! In my book, you are A-OK!)
Of course.................thats coming from me...............so i don't know how much weight that will hold!!! :thumbsup: :rotflmao:

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow!! One of my favorites Ezra Johnson!!
How many Defensive Linemen are fast enough to do kick returns??

Don Beebe has aged and Robert Brooks is still skinny.

Thanks a lot Cheesey!! It looks like everyone had a great time.

No one can say anything negative about the event.
Thank you Cali! To me, this Fan Fest was the best as far as being organized. It was ALOT better then the first two.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
RP and Cheesey, thanks for the comments.

But I was being facetious in my post. I dish out smack most of the time, so don't worry, I expect it back!!
After all I am a fan of the great Vikings ! :thumbsup:

And I did enjoy you pix cheesey. Although they would have been better, if there wasn't so much "packer stuff" :rotflmao:

Hey RP, check out my "new" sig.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Vikes.............i DID see one guy with "Raiders" stuff on...............i think he was lost!!! :rotflmao: (His Dad is a Packer fan..........i bet he was saying to himself............"Where did i go wrong!?!?"
I DID reassure him though, and i said"Cheer up! He COULD be a VIKINGS FAN!!!" (True story!)
I didn't see any purple there though......... :thumbsup:

Members online

Latest posts