Pick Who Will Have The Greatest "Breakout" Season in 2012

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who do you think will have their "breakout" season in 2012? The media thinks that it will be Cobb. Could it be Alex Green, DJ Smith, Davon House, Marshall Newhouse, Nick Perry, or someone REALLY under the radar like an UDFA. Place your pick for all to see at seasons' end.

I'm going with Morgan Burnett. I think that the guy is finally healthy, and a good chance at an offseason, and will blossom into a quality replacement for Nick Collins.

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going to say someone along the newly formed DLine, could be a rookie standout. But my money is on BJ Raji, he was overworked last year, and with nothing more than warm bodies on each side of him on the line his production and impact really declined. I expect him to "break back out" he was a pretty well known player and expectations were high for him last year, this year the attention has changed to the new comers and I expect him to have that season everyone expected last year.

CarolinaPackerFan

Packers fan in Panthers country
Reaction score
I'll go with DJ Smith or Morgan Burnett. Both are tremendous athletes that have the potential to be game changers week in and week out.

OP
OP
El Guapo

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if it's Neal. I don't think that he's the physical trainwreck that Justin Harrell was but he'll have to prove it this year. Otherwise he's no different.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going with either Green or Cobb. I liked what I saw from Cobb last season. Green never got the chance to get his season started due to injury. I'm excited for what they will do. I also think somebody is going to break on D. Maybe not as much this year but the following.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts