Pick the Score....and why

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the game will be close,but with Green running and Favre throwing the bullets to Walker and Driver it will end at 34-27 packers :chest:

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
31-21 Packers. I think the Vikes will get a couple of quick TDs but be held to a lot of 3 and outs, while the Pack will keep on marching down the field.

Later
Leopardmech

GBXU

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack 34 (because that's what they scored the past two times)

Vikings 10 (because Slowik figured out that the Cover 2 is the best way to stop the Vikings and if Randy doesn't get a number of touches right away he'll implode and the entire team will follow)

:Evil:

tarkenton10

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The game will be a continuation of the previous two. The only difference will be the weather and i think therefor, a little less scoring. The second difference will be who wins, you guessed it THE VIKES are winners and the fudgepackers are the losers!!!!!!!!!!!

VIKINGS - 24
fudgepackers - 21

fondypackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers 27
Queens 17

I think Favre and company will have a good day against a weak Minn secondary are running game has been largely ineffective lately. I think Walker and Driver both have big games again and Sharper comes up with a key turnover.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
leopardmech said:
31-21 Packers. I think the Vikes will get a couple of quick TDs but be held to a lot of 3 and outs, while the Pack will keep on marching down the field.
I'll leave this as it is... LM nails it here!

Ditto!

tarkenton10

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I say it will be

Vikes 31

fudgepackers 17

Just kidding - Good game guys. favre had a classy interview. He sounds like this may be his last game. I think he will come back next year but he sounded like a defeated person, that is the beginning of the end for any athlete. He may come back but I never heard favre talk like that. interesting offseason for you guys.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How could that be? The Mighty LM? Naaaaah!

Although.. I see you joined up on my web site...
Yet you never post anything there... Interesting...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts