Philben to call plays...

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
...for the first time ever. Shall we start a pre-emptive b*tch session now? Details can be debated ad nauseam in the shoutbox on Sunday. We'll just call this a pre-game warm-up.

"Another damn running play with this pathetic O-line? We're wasting Aaron Jones' career"

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If he calls a run on 3rd down or a punt within 3 minutes to the end of game when we are losing, you have my authority to burn him at stake. Down with him.

#Fansarebettercoaches

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
What if Rodgers has a really amazing day. Like 400 some yards and 3Tds? If he did that I'd be more pissed as why couldent he do that before.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually, it could be interesting. As a statement for him to stay on as OC...not HC. And no matter what happens in the run game; I would like to see new players on the O line along with a new coach.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is no way Philbin, anyone on the current staff, or anyone who has been here in the past should be the next head coach of this team.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
What if Rodgers has a really amazing day. Like 400 some yards and 3Tds? If he did that I'd be more pissed as why couldent he do that before.
If he does that, tell someone to pinch you and wake you up, because you are probably dreaming.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

...for the first time ever. Shall we start a pre-emptive b*tch session now? Details can be debated ad nauseam in the shoutbox on Sunday. We'll just call this a pre-game warm-up.

"Another damn running play with this pathetic O-line? We're wasting Aaron Jones' career"

Aaron Jones' career now ?? :eek:

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I'm going to go against the grain and wait till after the game to judge his performance in it.

Greg Poplawski

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If they want to win, they should have Zook call the plays
I’d love it!! After all we should be entertained for the rest of the season.

Side note: anyone else notice the striking resemblance between Brian Gutkunst and Mike Sherman? I’ll just leave this right here.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I’d love it!! After all we should be entertained for the rest of the season.

Side note: anyone else notice the striking resemblance between Brian Gutkunst and Mike Sherman? I’ll just leave this right here.
Think Sherman is looking more like Mike McCarthy these days....

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

H

HardRightEdge

He did it against Detroit on October 7th. and the Packers lost anyway.

Members online